|“||You didn't have to kill these people, but you did. You chose to feed. And that makes you the perfect offering for Cade.||”|
Violet was a member of the Fell Family.
Nothing is known about Violet's early life. At some point she started attending classes in Mystic Falls High School.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
In We Have History Together, Violet was in history class when the new teacher, Sybil arrived and sirened her to go on a school trip. She was forced to be ready to kill her classmates.
In The Simple Intimacy of the Near Touch, she entered in the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant as one of the Hopefuls. Subsequently, Sybil sirened her and offered her up to Stefan, who would later give her some of his blood. Compelled to be obedient and not to leave at Caroline's command, she was killed by Stefan who claimed that "Vampirism is a one-way path to hell. " Caroline later calms down a distraught Violet (who was in transition) by telling her that vampirism could offer her opportunities if she lets it.
In Nostalgia's a Bitch, Violet, now a vampire, was seen at Mystic Grill feeding on multiple bodies (a man and women on the floor and a man at the bar; all dead). After killing them, she began arguing with Stefan and blamed him for everything that was happening to her, including killing people. Stefan then killed her as an offering to Cade; a pure soul that was terribly corrupted.
Violet was similar to Caroline before the latter's vampirism. Violet was very involved in school activities and clubs; though she was specially sirened to be particularly involved in Sybil's classroom activities. After Violet was turned into a vampire, her life turned upside down. Sadly, before she even got a chance to accept her new life, she was staked by Stefan who she expressed hatred towards since she wasn't given a choice to remain human.
Violet was a attractive young woman with a pale complexion, and blue making her look quite similar to Caroline especially when she was in high school. Fans have noted Violet's hairstyle is strong reminiscent of Caroline's own hair.
Powers and Abilities
Violet possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire.
Violet possessed the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire.
- We Have History Together
- The Simple Intimacy of the Near Touch
- Nostalgia's a Bitch (Death)
- What Are You? (Archive Footage)
- The Lies Will Catch Up To You (Mentioned)
- Violet is a Latin feminine name and means "purple".
- Fell is of Norse and English origins, and it means "from the rough hill".
- Violet was the third member of the Fell family to be turned into a vampire, following Logan and Tripp.
- Violet: "Hey, mister, I'm sorry. Please, just wake up."
- Stefan: "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?"
- Violet: "You. You did this to me, and now you're making jokes?"
- Stefan: "It's Violet, right? Just relax. Everything's gonna be okay."
- Violet: "That's what Caroline said. But look."
- Stefan: "You're angry. I get it. You feel like I forced you into this. Believe me, I can relate. My brother forced me into making a deal with the devil, so that I would turn innocent girls like you into monsters so they'd do terrible things like this."
- Violet: "This... this isn't fair."
- Stefan: "But life isn't fair, Violet. See, I gave you a choice. You didn't have to kill these people, but you did. You chose to feed. And that makes you the perfect offering for Cade."
- Violet: "What does that mean?"
- Stefan: "It's a little hard to explain. Probably easier if I just show you."