Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||The only time I've ever really been myself is when I'm with her.||”|
Their relationship started very deep, but ended tragically as Eva went off the deep end to use children witches to promote her cause. They met as teenagers and later married each other. Due to Eva's obsession with obtaining power over the witch covens, this drove their marriage apart.
Vincent and Eva both met when they were sixteen years old during their student years. They were very happy. But things changed when children started to disappear and it became noticeable to Vincent that something was wrong.
Throughout The Originals SeriesEdit
When Vincent and Eva finally reunited, Eva was so pleased and relieved to see him, although he was not. She pleaded with him to help her, which lead him to "help" her before betraying her by knocking her out, unconscious.
After Eva's "death", he burns a photo of her and him and watches it burn rendering his true feelings.
- Eva: "I heard they'd gotten you, that you'd been taken over by the crazed brother of the other one that's still inside me."
- Vincent: "Hmm, yup. But, I'm back now."
- Eva: " So you are."
- Vincent: "Mmm."
- Eva: "The man who sold out his own girl and gave up on their future!"
- Vincent: "Don't start with me! Now, Marcel said that--"
- Eva: " Oh, Vincent, are you kissing vampire-ass now? This city could have been free of their kind if you hadn't been such a weak little coward!"
- Vincent: "You left me with no choice! I couldn't let you go on doing what--"
- Eva: "Oh, please! You saw how beaten down we've become! Covens from every ward fighting each other, half of them working with vampires! Now, change was necessary! Unity was necessary!"
- Vincent: "Killing kids was necessary?"
- Eva: "Vincent, I didn't kill any kids!They're still alive! Just asleep. Cloaked, of course."
- Vincent: "All of them?"
- Eva: "Uh-huh! I just need their power-- they don't have to die."
- Eva: "You know, even when you betrayed me, I didn't blame you.You just couldn't see the light. But, you see it now, don't you? Now that your body was stolen by the same family of vampires that are trying to steal mine! You see what's gotta be done. Now, I just need one more witch, and then we can finish the ritual! Together. Take all the power we need, and then those kids can go home to their moms! And then we need never be under their control ever again."