2014EditIt was held on May 31 and it ended on June 1. The guest list included: Kat Graham, Ian Somerhalder and Rick Cosnett.
- Paul: I'm going to answer that one.
- Ian: Ooooohhh.
- Paul: Bow-Chicka-wow-wow.
- Ian: I don't know! I really don't know where that [Bamon] is going. Bonnie and Damon have great chemestry because Kat and I are close and we love each other, but we honestly have no idea [if it's going to happen].
- Paul: I can't imagine you guys being romantic.
- Kat: He is jealous. (Laughs). Ian and I have always talked about wanting to work more together, we have the same acting coach, we work the same way, and when Ian directed this year it was a great experience. We connect well with each other.
- Ian: We love working together because it's fun. Paul and I work together for a long time too, it's so easy. And Paul loves it too! Us three love working together and now that Elena will be no longer part of story, I'm sure Damon and Bonnie will have a close knit relationship.
- Kat: But we don't know. I just love working with Ian, wheiter we're playing mortal enemies, or a couple, as long as we work together I'm happy.
- Ian: Stefan and Damon will be lovers!
- Paul: That's an understatement!
- Ian: Keeping it in the family.
- Kat: They'll end up together!