In the episode "Fool Me Once" last season seems to be pretty similiar with this season's episode "The Sacrifice"
I mean, check out the similarities! :D
- Fool Me Once: In the start of the show, Elena wakes up and gets out of bed.(Difference is,she's been kidnapped)
The Sacrifice: In the start of the show,Elena also wakes up and gets out of bed.
- Fool Me Once:She got suprised by Ben when she tried to escape
The Sacrifice:She got suprised by Alaric when she tried to look for the source of the noise.
- 'Fool Me Once:'Bonnie and Sheila tries to open the door and lift the seal from the tomb
The Sacrifice: Bonnie tries to lift the seal from the tomb
- Fool Me Once: Their goal is to get Katherine out
The Sacrifice:Their goal could probably be to set Katherine free? Since she has Jeremy
- Fool Me Once:Bonnie has the help from another witch, her Grams
The Sacrifice:Bonnie has the help from another witch/warlock, Luka
- Fool Me Once:Stefan <u>gets into the tomb to save a Gilbert</u>, Elena
The Sacrifice:Stefan gets into the tomb to save a Gilbert, Jeremy
- Fool Me Once:Matt and Caroline tries to make their relationship work
The Sacrifice:Matt wants their relationship to work..again
- Fool Me Once:Elena gets herself in trouble by getting bitten by Anna
The Sacrifice:Elena gets herself in trouble by giving herself up
- Fool Me Once:Jeremy fell in love with Anna and tries to kiss her
The Sacrifice:Jeremy fell in love with Bonnie and tries to kiss her
- Fool Me Once: Jeremy gets involved in the situation by almost being Pearl's first dinner after 145 years
The Sacrifice: Jeremy gets involved in the situation by being Katherine's blood toy after a couple of days?
So, Do you think the similarities are right? Or wrong? If it is, do comment and PUH-LEEZ do add in what you think about next weeks episode.
XOXO, Lucy :))