I was made an admin by Ehpacha on February 8, 2012. Until then and ever since, I've been doing my best on this wiki to improve the wiki. Though because I'm a student, exam times is pain in the neck, so I'm less active on those times. Still, I'm here everyday, as long as I'm alive and the show continues :) So you can contact me on my message wall and I'll reply you as soon as possible.
If you need to send a private message, you can send me a message on youtube. My youtube user name is "mgc26133".
For those who wonder, my username is my initials and my lucky numbers. "mgc26133" is the nick that I use in almost all the platforms I have an account on. I have a twitter too, but I don't use it because it feels too complicated.
About me.. I always enjoy a good conversation. I'm usually a fun person to talk to, and I almost never mean bad. I'm not male version of Mary Sue though :) I like joking. However, sometimes I may unintentionally (and rarely intentionally) say unpleasant things, mostly because of my not so good vocabulary. I don't like violent arguments, but I do enjoy discussions in good faith.
I also like writing. I do have a strong imagination, and I want to be a film writer and director in the future. That's my one dream in life. I have over 20 scenarios that I'm developing now. I'm also writing TVD fanfictions, which you can find on my blog. I'm not much of a reader, but I somehow started reading TVD's books. When I'm finished, who knows, I may even start writing a film series of TVD! :)
These fanfictions continue the events of Season 3's The Departed.
My Favorite CharactersEdit
- Anna - My absolute favourite :)
- Caroline - Joy and sunshine of the show, she's always capable of making me smile.
- Rebekah - Original vampire version of Caroline :) I just love her :)
- Damon - I totally love that reckless sarcastic maniac, crazy impulsive vampire! :)
- Tyler - I liked that wolf since day 1! From his jerky days to his hybrid days, he's always been one of my favourites :)
- Matt - I don't really know why, but he's always been my hero!
- Bonnie - Aside from my little side that accuses her for unintentionally causing Anna's death, she too has been my hero, but since season 2 :)
- Katherine - The survivor of the show! I admire her strength and capability of staying alive even in the most hopeless situations.
- Lexi - I suppose there's noone who doesn't like Lexi! :)
- Dana - weird enough, with less than 5 minutes of screentime she's in my favourites list! Well, "Not now, Dana!" :)
My Music VideosEdit
I'm not the greatest video maker, but I'm still prouf of my works :) Here's all I've made so far.