Heyy :) My name's Nessie. i'm 15 and portuguese but i can speak bulgarian.
My favorite TVD characters are: Elena, Katherine, Stefan, Damon, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol and Jeremy
My favorite TVD couples are: Tyler & Caroline, Jeremy & Anna, Delena, Stelena, Datherine and Klaroline
Friendship: Caroline/Stefan, Alaric/Damon, Matt/Elena, Jeremy/Tyler, Bonnie/Caroline/Elena and Matt/Tyler
I'm a big fan of the Secret Circle and The Vampire Diaries both the books and the tv show, and since i know a little bit about it i thought that i could help improve both wikis!
I love to write, and if you want you can go to this link http://www.fanfiction.net/~vampirediariesfan14 to see what i write.
I just want to say, since im portuguese it is possible that i could write some words in the wrong way, so i ask you, if you notice that, can you rewrite those words?
TVD Favourite QuotesEdit
"My freedom?... That’s where you’re wrong, Stefan. I don’t want my freedom because when Klaus shows up to kill us all and he will, I’ll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter because they can’t get out. I’ll be the safest psychotic bitch in town."' Katherine
"You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt." Rebekah
"I stole it from Nik who stole it from a Queen. Not sure which one. Well this is depressing. What happened to the party?" Rebekah
"Why is that doppelgänger bitch wearing my necklace?!" Rebekah
"That’s lovely. We’re stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn." Kol
"Let me guess. It ended in tears and heart break?" Katherine
"I`m just a girl looking for a partner in crime. Feel like hitting the road? Getting the hell out of dodge?" Katherine
"Always stay one step ahead of your enemy." Katherine
"I loved you. I loved Damon too. Humanity is a vampire`s greatest weakness, no matter how easy it is to turn it off, it tries keeping its way back in. Sometimes I let it." Katherine
Klaroline <3 QuotesEdit
- Caroline: Are you going to kill me?
- Klaus: On your birthday? You really think that low of me?
- Caroline: Yes.
- (He pulls aside her blanket to see the werewolf bite)
- Klaus: That looks bad. My apologies, you're what's known as collateral damage, it's nothing personal. (He touches her bracelet) I love birthdays.
- Caroline: Yeah. Aren't you, like, a billion or something?
- Klaus: You have to adjust your perception of time when you become a vampire, Caroline. Celebrate the fact that you're no longer bond by trivial human conventions. You're free.
- Caroline: No. I'm dying.
- Klaus: And I could let you die, if that's what you want. If you really believe your existence has no meaning. I've thought about it myself, once or twice over the centuries, truth be told. But I'll let you in on a little secret: There's a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities, and art, and music. Genuine beauty. And you could have all of it. You could have a thousand more birthdays, all you have to do is ask.
- Caroline: I don't wanna die.
- Klaus: There you go, sweetheart. Have at it. Happy birthday, Caroline.
- -- Our Town
- Klaus: Good evening.
- Caroline: I need a drink.
- Klaus: I'm glad you came.
- Caroline: Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles.
- Klaus: I heard about your father.
- Caroline: Don't. Seriously.
- Klaus: Very well. On to more mannered subjects then, like how ravishing you look in that dress.
- Caroline: I didn't really have time to shop.
- Klaus: The bracelet I gave you, what's your excuse for wearing that? You know, you're quite the dancer.
- Caroline: Well, I've had training. I happen to be Miss Mystic Falls.
- Klaus: I know.
- Klaus: You like horses.
- Caroline: I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you invited me here.
- Klaus: I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe?
- Caroline: Yes.
- Klaus: Why? You're beautiful, you're strong, you're full of light. I enjoy you.
- Caroline: Well, I'm spoken for. By Tyler.
- Klaus: I thought you two ended things.
- Caroline: Yeah, because of you, and your freaky sire bond with him.
- Klaus: So, you aren't spoken for. ---
- Caroline: What about these? (She shows Klaus the bracelet) Where'd you steal this from?
- Klaus: Well, that's a long story. But rest assured, it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you.
- (She's skeptical. She sees drawings on the table and look at them)
- Caroline: Wait a second. Did... Did you do these?
- Klaus: Yeah. Actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?
- Caroline: I've never really been anywhere.
- Klaus: I'll take you. Anywhere you want. Rome, Paris, Tokyo.
- Caroline: Oh wow. Must be really nice to snap your fingers and get whatever you want. Is that why you collect hybrids? A little servant army to take you places and get you things.
- Klaus: You're making assumptions.
- Caroline: Then why do you need Tyler? Stop controlling him. Give him his life back
- Klaus: You know, this has been a fun evening, but I think it's time for you to leave.
- Caroline: I get it. Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either. And that's why you compel people or you sire them or you try to buy them off, but that's not how it works. You don't connect with people, because you don't even try to understand them
- (She rips the bracelet from her wrist and throws it on the floor. Then, she leaves)
- - Dangerous Liaisons