|Tyler and Hayley|
Tayley, Tyley, Hyley, Hayler
Ex-friends, Enemies; She had feelings for him, She helped him break his sire bond with Klaus, She was responsible for his pack's massacre and indirectly responsible for his mother's death, He tried to kill her unborn daughter (at the time) to get revenge against Klaus
Unknown (possibly in the September of 2010)
|“||Klaus destroyed everything good in my life, so I'm going to take away the thing he wants most.||”|
Tyler and Hayley's relationship is complicated as they started as good friends but it later turned bad when Hayley betrayed Tyler by setting up his pack to be massacred and then he threatened her and her baby.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries SeriesEdit
Hayley stays with Tyler, when Dean is ordered to try to handle Connor, Hayley and Tyler try to talk him out of it. After Klaus threatens Tyler, Hayley is upset he's just gonna back down. After Dean is killed, Hayley cries over his death and Tyler is there for her. She's upset that they couldn't help him.
Hayley and Tyler, along with some of Klaus' hybrids drink in Dean's honor.
Tyler and Hayley are no longer friends because she let Klaus kill all the hybrids as a sacrifice. She also broke Caroline's neck in order to prevent her from interference in Shane's plan to have Klaus massacre his hybrids.
Hayley briefly returns to Mystic Falls and told Klaus that she'll never have a shot with Tyler.
The Originals (TV Series)Edit
In Bloodletting, after finding out about the baby, Tyler kidnaps her. Taking Hayley out to the Bayou. She's tied up in the cabin clearly worry for the baby and herself since Tyler is a wild card. Tyler uses the baby's blood to turn a werewolf into a hybrid who then becomes sired to Hayley. He kills the newly turned and Hayley escapes leaving Klaus to deal with him. This was the last time Tyler and Hayley ever interacted.
- Season 1
- Hayley: "What is this place?"
- Tyler: "The armpit of Louisiana."
- Hayley: "What are you gonna do with that? "
- Tyler: "Depends on you."
- Hayley: "Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard."
- Tyler: "It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves."
- Hayley: "Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."
- Tyler: "You mean that you're pregnant? A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned. This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here, this is all that's left of them."
- -- Bloodletting
- Hayley was the Werewolf who helped Tyler break the Sire Bond.
- Tyler and Hayley worked together to free Niklaus's Hybrids of the sire bond.
- Hayley breaking Tyler's sire bond inadvertently led to events which would lead to Bonnie learning to use Expression magic.
- Hayley informed Klaus of Tyler's plans for him which later led to The Sacrifice of Twelve Hybrids and the death of Carol Lockwood, although in the case of the latter, it was indirectly.
- Therefore, as a result, Hayley is indirectly responsible for ruining Tyler's life.
- Tyler attempted to kill Hayley's unborn child.
- Tyler is now a werewolf and Hayley is now a hybrid.
- Tyler initially embraced his hybridization as it allowed him to avoid transforming unless desired as he hated the curse while Hayley initially rejected her hybridization because it made her act similar to a vampire and she had embraced the "nobility" of the curse shown to her by the Crescent Wolf Pack.
- Tyler is the first TVD main character to find out that Hayley was pregnant with Klaus's child.