|“||We shall run until we die.||”|
Trevor was a vampire turned by his best friend, Rose. They had been running from the Originals ever since they helped Katerina Petrova escape. Rose was very loyal to him, up until he was killed by Elijah as his punishment for trusting and helping Katerina escape.
1500'sEditTrevor and Rose lived in England in 1492. He was the one who originally brought Katerina Petrova, the third Petrova Doppelgänger to Klaus and Elijah. However, Trevor fell in love with her and when he found out she would be sacrificed in a ritual, he helped her evade Elijah. He sent her to his and Rose's hideout. Katerina had no intention of dying this way, so she injured herself, causing Rose to feed her some blood to heal. When Trevor arrived, Katerina had hung herself and became a vampire drinking the blood from the human house owner. Trevor was heartbroken that Katerina had used him. For helping her, Trevor and Rose were forced to flee to escape Klaus' wrath and they lived in fear and hiding since then.
Throughout the seriesEdit
Rose and Trevor discovered the next Petrova Doppelgänger's existence and decided to kidnap her and trade her for their freedom. Trevor compelled a human to do his bidding and kidnap Elena. After the human delivered her to him, Trevor killed him by draining him of blood. He wanted to bite Elena and just get a taste of her, but Rose stopped him. Rose knocked out Elena and after she woke up, Elena overheard a conversation held between Trevor and Rose and heard about someone named Elijah. Trevor and Rose were running from Elijah because he wanted to kill Trevor for helping Katherine Pierce, and Rose was wanted dead because she helped for him. Trevor was terrified of Elijah, and wanted to leave when he came for Elena. However, Rose said they were a family and convinced him to stay. Trevor was killed by Elijah for his disloyalty, but Rose was pardoned.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These powers grow stronger with age and blood.
- Super Strength - Vampires are much stronger than humans and grow stronger with time. Even new vampires who are still in transition can toss a fully grown human across a room with great speed and force. Their strength is also more powerful then werewolves that are not in wolf form.
- Super Speed - Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion.
- Emotional Control - The supernatural ability to control and manipulate the emotions of one's self, and others.
- Dream Manipulation - Vampires can control dreams and subconscious. The vampires can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams.
- Heightened Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight and smell that far exceed those of humans and werewolves.
- Mind Compulsion - Vampires have the ability to control minds, plague people's dreams, and alter/erase human memories.
- Immortality - A vampire stops aging once turned. Upon their transformation, vampires then on become immune to all conventional illness, disease, virus and infection.
- Healing Factor - Vampires heal extremely quickly, but still feel the pain of a wound before it heals. Vampires can snap their bones back into place after being broken and have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, and torso impalement.The only injury that cannot be healed on its own is a werewolf bite.
- Super Durability - Vampires can take a great amount of damage.
- Fangs - Vampires can grow fangs which they use to feed, they might come out when a vampire is close to blood or angered.
- Decapitation: The act of dismembering or removing the head of a vampire will result in permanent death.
- Fire or Sunlight: The act of exposing a vampire to fire or sunlight will result in permanent death.
- Vervain: The act of exposing or ingesting a vampire with vervain causes a vampire to become severely feverish and weak. Also, If a vampire's skin is exposed to vervain, it can result in burning them. Also vampires can't compel anyone on vervain.
- Wood: The act of wounding a vampire with wood will cause the vampire to become severely weak and if a vampire takes a wooden stake through its heart it will result in permanent death.
- Heart Extraction: The act of extracting or removing the heart of a vampire will result in permanent death.
- Invitation: Vampires cannot enter a home without an invitation by the owner.
- Magic: Vampires are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft including the creation of harmful magical objects.
- Desiccation: Vampires who abstain from blood for extended amounts of time will eventually desiccate into mummification.
- Vampire Bloodline: If an Original vampire dies, all vampires descended from their bloodline will slowly perish.
- Werewolf Bite: The bite of a werewolf is extremely lethal to vampires. It will cause them to hallucinate, grow severely weak and go rabid until it kills them. Klaus' hybrid blood can cure the bite.
- Broken Neck: Breaking a vampires neck is a common way to subdue one, it will not kill them but it will keep them unconscious for several hours and when they are still unconscious they won't have a pulse and appear to be dead.
- Season 2
- He appeared only in episodes with characters' names: Rose, Katerina, and Klaus.
- He is the first vampire seen to be decapitated.
- Trevor is the 1st character to make an appearance in an episode after being killed.
- Trevor was the first vampire killed by an Original. (Elijah)
- It was never said in the show that Trevor was Rose's brother, Kevin Williamson only said this in an interview, but on the show Rose says they were "just friends " even though they hang out for 500 years. Are we supposed to believe it ?