Tiffany Morgan was born and raised in Oregon, attended Seattle Pacific University and one day, after leaving for a job with a television network, got lost and ended up in the Southeast. She has studied, worked and lived both in Los Angeles and New York. For the past ten years she has called Atlanta home, working full-time as an actress in various mediums, including commercials, film, stage, improv and voice-over.
Four years ago she followed her intuition all the way to Santa Barbara and the stunningly beautiful White Lotus Foundation, where she obtained her initial Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Certificate studying with Ganga White and Tracey Rich. Following that she added Hot Core Power to her certifications, YogaKids Foundations and is currently (2009) half-way (approximately 250 hours) through the Anusara Teacher training program.
Applying her own philosophy of "Always the Student" she continues to grow in her experience as a Yoga Teacher. Helping others to understand the joy of what it is to bring their own unique life experience to the mat, along with nurturing a sense of discipline and gratitude in their practice, all the while never losing sight of the wonder of the mind, body and spirit connection.
- The Vampire Diaries .... Samantha Gibbons (3 episodes, 2010)
- Father of Invention (2010) (uncredited) .... PSA Mom
- The Joneses (2009) .... Melanie Baynor
- "Drop Dead Diva" .... Dr. Allison Moore (1 episode, 2009)
- "Army Wives" .... Louise (1 episode, 2009)
- The People v. Leo Frank (2009) .... Fannie Coleman
- "One Tree Hill" .... Kim (1 episode, 2009)
- Tribute (2009) (TV) .... Janet
- Dangerous Calling (2008) .... Jan
- The Mist (2007) .... Woman #2
- "Frisky Dingo" (2 episodes, 2006)
- Recharging the Batteries (2005) .... Karen
- The Adventures of Ociee Nash (2003) .... Sarah Sampson
- "Sealab 2021" .... Access Tonight Reporter / ... (3 episodes, 2002)