This page contains news that's posted on the wiki.
How to add newsEdit
- To add news, create a new blog, and add the category News to it.
- Make sure to link and source to where you got the news from.
Check out these posters!!Read more >
Courtesy to Entertainment Weekly we have full cast promotional photo!
Read more >
Here are the official promo shots!Read more >
The first promotional Photo is released!
I wonder what the're up to? Maybe they're trying to keep Elena human?
We still have to wait 44 days til .Read more >
TVDWA are officially over! (Well most of it anyway)
Because kwiksurveys crashed I was only able to see the winner of each category.Not how many votes it had.
So here are the results!
- Damon won the Best Character for the third year in a row!
- For the first time Elena won Best Female Character. (Katherine won it for s1 and 2)
- Damon also won Best Male Character for the third year in a row!
- Nina Dobrev won Best Actress for the third year in a row!
- Ian Somehalder won Best Actor for the third year in a row!
- For the past two years Arielle Kebbel won Best Guest Star.Now it was Malese Jow. Congrats!
- Best Kiss goes to Damon and Elena in .
- Best Couple: Jeremy and Anna
- Best Kill was when Stefan beheaded Mindy in . Ouch!
- Best Noble Act was when Klaus healed Caroline in
- Best Cliffhanger : Elena's transition in
- Best Surprising Moment : Bonnie transferred Klaus's soul into Tyler's body to save him.
- Best Villain is Stefan!
As for the best episode you can vote ! There are only 5 options so choose carefully. You have one month to vote!…Read more >
Funny or Die made this video:
Description: Nina Dobrev and Nick Braun's summer jam gets you all lathered up with some lotion music. Notice two Nina's around 00:42.. (Just like Elena and Katherine)Read more >
This year's Comic-Con is coming soon. So, for that occasion TV Guide decided to publish a magazine with 8 different covers. 2 for The Big Bang Theory, two for Fringe, two for Supernatural and two for The Vampire Diaries (One featuring Stefan and Elena and the other one featuring Damon and Elena.)Read more >
There are over 100 days til the season premiere, but we know some of new characters' names.
- First we have Pastor Young who will appear in the first episode and die soon. "He hates vampires, and he threatens Meredith that he will expose her use of vampire blood on her patients and he captures Damon and wants to use him as bait in order to try to capture Stefan, too. "
- In the following episode, his daughter, April Young, will attend his funeral."She is a 16-year-old girl who comes back to town and is originally from Mystic Falls, so she remembers Jeremy and Elena from their childhood, but she's been away at private school for the last few years. She decides to move back to town after a death in the family, so when we first meet her, she's grieving."
- We will also meet Connor Jordan in the second episode who is described as "highly trained killing machine" and "scary hot." "He shows Damon a folder of notes he's been keeping and threatens Damon. Connor and Tyler argue over each of them having…
Read more >
If You Got to be one of these, which one would YOU choose and WHY?
After yesterday's wallpapers, CW has released 8 images from Do Not Go Gentle.
As we know during the episode Twenties Decade Dance will be featured (upon Rebekah's request)...
Enjoy!Read more >
CW has released new wallpaper and poster!!Read more >
Guess who's coming back in season finale? Can you? It's one of our favorite characters in TVD who departed us too soon. Aunt Jenna will return! Well, sort of. According to Zap2It article she will appear only in flashback. In flashback,which will be featured in season finale , we will see how the Gilberts (Miranda and Grayson) drove their car off the bridge. We will see Stefan saving Elena and her dad telling him to save Elena before him.
Probably, their funeral will be featured,so that's how we will see her. It's possible that John Gilbert (Elena's father) and Richard Lockwood (Tyler's father) will attend the funeral,too. Are you excited? I know I am.
In other news, according to SpoilerTV article there is no hope for Jeremy and Bonnie,at least not this season.
Rebecca: Please tell me there is hope for Bonnie and Jeremy on The Vampire Diaries! Is Steven R. McQueen coming back?
You will see him again, but sadly, we're not too hopeful about a Bonnie and Jeremy rekindling. Kat Graham herself …Read more >
PaleyFest 2012 was yesterday! During the event, Julie showed the new episode to the audience.
Here are the news from it..
- The Vampire Diaries: Five Things to Expect From Thursday's Epic "1912"!
- The Vampire Diaries' does '1912': Five things to expect (without ruining the fun!)
- 'Vampire Diaries' Cast and Producer Reveal 8 Season 3 Clues
Great news!! Elena's adoptive parents, Miranda Sommers-Gilbert and Grayson Gilbert will appear on TVD!
They will appear in flashback scene in which they die. So far the two only appeared on photographs.
"We are going to meet Elena's parents! Well, more specifically, her adoptive parents (and Jeremy's birth parents): Grayson and Miranda Gilbert. And we can only assume it is for a flashback. As you may recall, Elena's real father, John (David Anders), took his girlfriend Isobel (Mia Kirshner) to brother Grayson (a doctor) to help her deliver a baby, which was Elena, and whom Miranda and Grayson promptly adopted. So far we've only seen them in photos but TVD is currently casting actors who are willing to take scuba lessons for an underwater scene. Now, you remember what ghastly thing happened underwater to Elena and her parents, right? And how Stefan saved Elena's life? Sure sounds like the genesis of some kind of Stefan and Elena rekindling if you ask us! Or, you know, they're g…
Read more >
Promo for Dangerous Liaisons leaked!!
And guess who's in it?
Esther and Rebekah...
So Rebekah gets un-daggered and Esther's in a coffin.Read more >
Old characters will return in episode 6 or 7.
Among them are Lexi,Mason and Frederick. Lexi was killed by Damon in .Frederick was killed by Stefan in and Mason was killed by Damon in .
Read more >
What do you think?Are you looking forward to see them again?If not,then why?They are probably gonna show up as ghosts...
According to Stephen Martines's twitter he will come back during this season!!
- "Thank you @julieplec @kevwilliamson for having me back!!"
- "To all the new #TVDFamily #TVD #TVDs3 followers, thank you! Super stoked to see what “Frederick” is gonna be stirring up this time around!"
- "It’s official… “Frederick” returns to #TVD #TVDFamily #TVDs3 !!! Stoked!!"
What do you think about Frederick's surprising return?
I think that he will appear as a ghost to tell Stefan that he needs to stop killing people...Read more >
New promo..stills by me..
Song is The Kills-Damned If She DoRead more >
Read more >
I took the stills myself..
Vampire Diaries won few Teen Choice Awards yesterday!!Out of 12 nomination it won 5!!
- Choice Fantasy/Sci-Fi Show:
- Choice TV Actor: Fantasy/Sci-Fi – Ian Somerhalder
- Choice TV Actress: Fantasy/Sci-Fi – Nina Dobrev
- Choice TV: Female Scene Stealer –Kat Graham
- Choice TV: Male Scene Stealer – Michael Trevino
It has been nominated in these categories as well:
- Actor Fantasy/Sci-Fi-Paul Wesley (Ian won it)
- Villain- Joseph Morgan-Klaus (Justin Bieber won it)
- Female hottie- Nina Dobrev (Selena Gomez won it)
- Male hottie- Ian Somerhalder (Justin Bieber won it)
- Vampire- Ian,Paul and Nina were nominated but Robert Pattison won it.
- The audience sang Happy Birthday to Paul Wesley.
- There was a brief clip from season 3 featuring Damon and Elena. Damon surprises Elena while he’s stark naked. Fans screamed.(currently the whole clip is not available on YoutTube, only a part of it clip )
- Everyone seems unanimous on seeing Kayla Ewell and Sara Canning die on the show. Paul also mentions Rose. Julie reveals she still gets hate mail for killing off Mason Lockwood.
- Paul is looking forward to exploring the darker side with Ripper Stefan.
- Elijah will be back, at the very least in flashbacks.
- Jeremy is being haunted by ghosts
- Candice tells the audience she thinks it’s cool to do stunts and be a strong young woman. When asked what’s in store for Caroline and Tyler, Ian interjects with, “Puppies!”
- Julie jokes that Katherine skipped town to Hawaii after the season finale.
- On the subject of Damon and Elena dating: Julie points out that Katherine said it was okay to love both brothers, and that was for a reason. Kevin says that Elena wil…
SEASON 3 TEASER TRAILER * NO NEW SCENESRead more >
CHAT IS FINALLY HERE!!!
You can start chatting by clicking here.
More info here..15:43, July 1, 2011 (UTC) Read more >
Finally on facebook!!! The Vampire Diaries game!!! It's called "The Vampire Diaries:Get Sucked In"
The Vampire Diaries:Get Sucked In Just click on "Go to App"
Read more >
The Vampire Diaries: Get Sucked In (Facebook Game)
Today is my birthday!!! I'm also active bureaucrat,admin and rollback here.... Also, tonight is one of the most important episodes in the series,just for my birthday...Perfect present!!!09:54, May 5, 2011 (UTC) Read more >
I'm happy to tell you that chat will be available on our wiki in just a few hours...
After that you will be able to access it through Special:Chat or at the left sidebar...
For more info see this
They are updating now, so chat will be enabled during this June.Read more >
There are rumors circling around about this:
Is this true??
Read more >
PS: Soon we will get chat for wiki!!!I just wanted to ask tehm to enable it on our wiki but they said this: " We've been receiving lots of inquiries asking if Chat can be turned on for specific wikis. At the moment, we're only turning it on by a case-by-case basis to test it. Thanks for your enthusiasm!" so we will ger chat soon I hope..Meanwhile check the chat here] PS read more here
Copyed from Wikia Staff Blog
Do you remember your first edit? Did you stumble around a bit? (I know I did.) Editing is at the heart of the wiki experience -- and here at Wikia we are striving to make it smooth, easy, and fun! To encourage everyone to be comfortable contributing, we will soon upgrade the editor to make it more attractive, more intuitive, and easier to use.
What are our goals? Quicker access and better placement of the most popular tools, and a clear layout designed to make your editing experience easier.
Want more details? Some of the changes you’ll immediately notice:
- Expanded tool space. To date, we’ve left the right rail of the editing page empty, and now we are ready to use that space. We've spread out the tools, so everything you need is now in easy reach. Your editing space has also moved up the page, keeping all the important parts of the edit page right where you can see them.
- Custom view tool menu. With expandable areas for each tool set, you can click to view or hi…
Read more >
Our facebook page is rarely updated,even though this wikis is really fast with updates. So we need two people who can be active on facebook page.The best way will be if those two users have different time zones,about 12 hours difference.
These two must:
- Know English,a spell it
- Update page ,not only with text,with pictures,too
If you are interested comment on our page, on this post
I'll keep you updated about this on our fb page...
Read more >
It's over!!! New admins are User:HoneiVladmir and User:Patootieepooch !!!! Good Luck!!
L.J. Smith was fired from writing The Vampire Diaries, because she refused to write the series the way the publisher wanted! They insisted on a Stelena end game, and she wanted to write the books by following her heart! She was fired for this and it's wrong! As committed fans to the series, to L.J. Smith's series, I ask that all fans gather together and sign this petition saying you will NOT buy any future books as they will not be written by L.J. Smith! By signing this you are officially saying you will no longer buy another "Vampire Diaries" book unless LJ. Smith is re-hired! For more information please read: 
Sign this petition!! 
P.S.-This information is not confirmed...
- THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE!!!!
http://www.ljanesmith.net/www/blog%7C1]Read more >
Williamson has come onboard another CW drama project,Secret Circle, which is based on a three-book series from The Vampire Diariesauthor L.J. Smith. It centers on a California teen who moves to her mom’s hometown of New Salem and discovers that she is a witch. To complete the reunion, the project hails from Alloy Entertainment and WBTV, the companies behind Diaries. It was first set at the CW in October with Angel alums Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain as executive producers and Andrew Miller as writer/exec producer. Williamson is now working on the script and serving as an executive producer on the project, which, with its auspices, has emerged as a strong contender for a pilot pickup. Just like with the potential Diaries companion, on which there was talk about Plec joining Williamson, while not currently attached toSecret Circle, Plec could come on board in the future.
I made wikia dedicated to Secret Circle.If anybody wants he can start working.... Secret Circle Wiki
Also feel free t…
Read more >
KLZ Events Announces the first Spanish Convention for the Television Series ‘The Vampire Diaries’!
Do you like ‘The Vampire Diaries’? Would you like to meet the actors and spend a whole weekend with them? KLZ Events gives you the chance! If you’re a fan of the TV show, the BloodyNightCon is the convention you’ve been waiting for!
The BloodyNightCon 2011 will take place in Barcelona in June 11 and June 12, 2011. The place chosen for the event will be announced soon.
Confirmed Guests: Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore) and Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore). More guests will be announced soon.
For further information you can also visit the official website:
Best regards.Read more >
Kevin Williamson tweeted this pictureRead more >
“I just want to make out with her eventually,” Somerhalder jokes.
Damon finally told Elena he loved her, but he soon compelled her to forget, making it not count, Somerhalder says.
“The love Damon has for Katherine and Elena has gotten him into exorbitant amounts of trouble and I think he’s probably thinking … ‘I’ve kind of learned my lesson, I’m going to build a bit of a wall, ‘” Somerhalder tells TVGuide
Regardless, it’s undeniable that Damon has made quite the transformation throughout the series, and has developed, shall we say, feelings. The softer side is Somerhalder’s biggest challenge.
“It’s tough because there has to be truth and there’s a lot of real pain buried in that humor,” he says. “The maniacal killer in him is starting to wane by virtue of the fact all the stakes have been raised because he cares about people now.”
Damon doesn't get to have all the fun around here.
Zap2it caught up with "The Vampire Diaries" star Paul Wesley at a recent promotional shoot in Los Angeles, and…
Read more >
Oh my, my, my! If you want to remain spoiler-free do not continue reading. Seriously. We warned you.
There's a ton of good stuff going on in the second half of this season of The Vampire Diaries. Our fave show has a two-page spread in the next Entertainment Weekly which reveals five major plot twists. FIVE. If you're suffering from severe TVD withdrawal, this could be just the cure you're after.
1. 'Damon struggles with his humanity. And has sex. A lot. By the end of the January 27 eppy, we’ll know Rose's fate — and whether a vampire bite kills a werewolf. But EW says that's not exactly the big question anymore. The real issue here is who Damon cares about and “where [he] stands on the evil spectrum.” “He’s starting to feel,” Ian Somerhalder (Damon) said. “It throws him off, and it throws me off, because I love being that — for lack of a better word — complete dick.” Okay, we could totally make a bad pun to segue into this next spoiler, but we won’t. Let’s just say TVD producer Kevin Wi…Read more >
- We will learn Rose’s fate by the end of next week’s episode, The Descent.
- Tyler will learn that Caroline has been lying to him. But Stefan is going to try and convince Tyler that werewolves and vampires don’t have to be enemies. Tyler will have to choose sides.
- There will be a “violent” confrontation with the werewolves in Daddy Issues and “retaliation” in Crying Wolf.
- Episode 2.15 will be a flashback episode, sparked by Elena’s discovery of more Johnathan Gilbert journals.
- According to Julie Plec, Bonnie is going to be “ready to rumble” by late February, after she discovers Luka and Dr. Martin are working with Elijah. And Kevin Williamson says Bonnie and Jeremy will kiss “sooner or later.”
- Paul Wesley says that we will see Stefan’s dark side again, but this time in the immediate afterman of the church-burning in 1864, and a particular character will be the one to pull him back from the brink. (He’s not saying who, so start speculating!)
- The Salvatores, out of concern for Elena’s safety, wi…
Evil is coming to Mystic Falls! Exec producer Julie Plec confirms to TV Guide Magazine that before the end of The Vampire Diaries' second season, viewers will get to meet — one of the original vampires. "We do not know anything about him other than that he's to be reckoned with and that no one's going to be safe when he gets to town," says Plec. "How he gets to town, when he gets to town, what he looks like when he gets to town — that's all part of the mystery."
But Plec isn't just being cagey. She tells us the character of Klaus keeps changing as the audition process progresses. "It's exciting to see a lot of new faces and try to figure out who we want that character to be and what kind of attitude we want him to have, what kind of charm we want him to have," she says. "That character is evolving even as we cast because we see a lot of things that we like and we think, 'Ooh, that's interesting. What an interesting take on the character.'"
While Plec and Kevin Williamson hunt for the p…Read more >
Vampire Diaries New episodes start next Thursday but for now I have some hot scoop. Sorry Tyler and Caroline fans — it looks like the tension between these two supernaturals is just too much to handle and they will be driven apart. I’m sure that with the end of one relationship a new one will blossom no worries TVD fans! Source
As eager as fans of The Vampire Diaries are to meet Klaus — the oldest, baddest, bloodsucker of them all due to arrive in Mystic Falls by the end of season 2 — the wait has been, and will continue to be, entertaining thanks to Daniel Gillies, who plays Elijah. The fellow Original vampire made a deal with Elena in the December cliffhanger promising to keep her safe as long as she helps him lure out and kill Klaus. We don’t know if Elijah, who’s pretending to author a book on small towns, is a man of his word, but we do know that he will be stick around and assimilate when the show returns with new episodes, starting Jan. 27. “Imagine the historical society tea pa…
Read more >
Buzz: You and Michael Trevino () recently had a very moving scene when Tyler transitioned to a werewolf for the first time. CA: It was moving just to be in the room. It was a smaller set and a smaller crew and it was shot over two 12- to 14-hour days, and it was really hard to watch. Trevino obviously wasn’t wearing very many clothes, the chains he had on in the episode, they were real chains. He was bawling his eyes out. It was really tough to watch. You know, Trevino is a dude, he is a full-on, very masculine man and so to watch him get so vulnerable, it definitely created a very open space in which [I was] able to feel what was going on.
To find out what Accola had to say about potential romance between Caroline and Stefan, just read more.
Buzz: Where is the relationship between Caroline and Matt going? CA: There’s obviously a love triangle; and what’s missing in one, the other one has. I think Matt is Caroline’s first true love, but I think that Tyler, she can really be her real new…Read more >
Lauren Cohan from TVD (Rose) just got a role in tv series Chuck 1,so she's probably leaving TVD(will die probably). Right now producers are filming 2.15 episode,so she will live maximum to that episode.Read more >
Nina Dobrev is turning 22 today!!!Read more >
Marcos Siega and Daniel Gillies(Elijah).
Read more >
Wow!! Stefan's car with broken glass and Elijah in the woods....
Executive producer Kevin Williamson and music supervisor Chris Mollere loved the song and included it in a schoolyard scene where Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Matt (Zach Roerig) hash out some uncomfortable apologies. “I love that it wasn’t actually for my scene,” Katerina Graham says. “I loved that. I was really grateful for that; it kind of shocked me. It’s just a fun cover I wanted to do. No high expectations.”
Read more >
Question: What’s coming up necks on Vampire Diaries? —Krista
Ausiello: Necks. Funny. The long-awaited Bonnie-Jeremy smooch will finally be sealed in February/March. Right around the same time, Elena decides that the only way to save her family and friends is to sacrifice herself to (role still being cast).
Question: Can you tell us something about how Tyler and Caroline’s relationship is going to develop on The Vampire Diaries? —Nuria
Ausiello: It’s going to develop into a (wait for it… ) triangle. And the third wheel’s name?! (Drumroll… ) Matt!
@TooCool_2012 (via Twitter): Is Bonnie gonna hook-up with Jeremy or the new guy Luka?
Yes! That’s a pretty safe answer to your question because Katerina Graham herself just told us this about what lies ahead: “Bonnie does get a kiss.” So which guy will seal the deal? She’s not saying, but she did spill some other deets on Jeremy and Luka and the possibility of Damon and Bonnie (and the Delena fans go crzazay!), so stand by for more from Kate…
Read more >
Fans of are eagerly awaiting the arrival of — the oldest, most vindictive, and so far unseen vampire who’ll want to sacrifice Elena to break the curse that keeps most vampires from walking in the sun (and thereby seal the fates of werewolves to forever change on the full moon whether they want to or not). It’s a killer part that the exec producers aren’t taking lightly, even if Kevin Williamson did joke with EW earlier this month about wanting to just dye Ian Somerhalder’s hair blond. EP Julie Plec estimates a couple hundred actors have now read for the role. “We’ve been getting great tapes out of England and Australia. That’s what excites me: This idea that there might be somebody out there that no one’s really familiar with yet that can be a new fresh face that we can exploit…in all the good ways,” Plec says. “I think our show works so well because we don’t really stunt cast. That being said, if there’s some big hot TV star that’s available that we love, then… As I always joke, I …Read more >
There are some new Vampire Diaries spoilers out from a new interview with executive producer Julie Plec released just today. She is talking about things that will happen when the series returns in January, and the casting of the all-important ancient Klaus.
This series is one hot ticket for the CW, and things will continue to heat up. With Tyler now a werewolf, the series will transition from focusing on the wolves to another entity in Mystic Falls – the witches. This focus will go to Bonnie, played by Katerina Graham, and the new witches in town. As for Klaus, that character is yet to be cast. The people behind the series are taking their time with the casting because of how important a character he is.
Julie Plec promises the series is going into a dark place in future episodes. She described upcoming events as the following: "We are going to dig deeper into the secrets of our new witches and what Bonnie's role is going to be in their story, and of course it's all about the fear of t…
Read more >
Overall, what can we expect when the show returns? We’re going to come to the end of what we’re calling our werewolf chapter, which will really take that story to a really dark place and really change a lot of characters lives, not necessarily in a good way.
We are going to dig deeper into the secrets of our new witches and what Bonnie's role is going to be in their story, and of course it's all about the fear of the impending Klaus, and who’s going to be fighting on who’s side, who’s bond is with who, who’s going to betray whom, and is this curse going to be lifted at the hands of a sacrifice that would kill Elena. We’re full steam ahead.
Do you ever fear the show will run out of storylines? We never worry that we’re going to run out of steam because we know we have a lot of story to tell and that story can go on and on. What’s complicated is every episode is brand new. Rather than working on a CSI or even X-Files, where each week you have this formula to build off of, it’s like we’re …Read more >