Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vampire Diaries: Get Sucked In was a game released on Facebook on May 25, 2011 and it was available until July 2, 2013.
Vampire Diaries: Get Sucked In is a casual point-and-click adventure game on Facebook. You and your father have recently moved to Mystic Falls and quickly befriend Elena and the rest of the gang. As the game progresses, you become sucked into the supernatural world of Vampires and Witchcraft. The game currently follows many of the major events from the series, with the addition of your own story line of trying to discover the past of your family.
While you are given different quests that involve speaking to characters from the show, much of the game is spent clearing fog to find quest items and collections. While clicking, you will come across several mini games: Mystic Pix, find the differences between two pictures; Mystic Trivia, test your knowledge of Vampire Diaries lore; and Forgotten Objects, find hidden objects. The better your score in these games, the better prize you can win, ranging from experience to Mystic Coins to collection items. Over time the fog in these locations will replenish itself.
Currently there are two chapters, and during which seven locations are unlocked :
- Mystic Falls Estates
- Salvatore Boarding House
- Lockwood Mansion
- Mystic Falls
By trading in collections, you can unlock locations, find quest items, and gain Mystic Coins and trophies. The following are the main collections and the where you can find them:
There are two types of locations, those with fireflies and those without fireflies. Those with fireflies are where you can find collections, and by hovering over the location with your mouse you can see what you can find. Locations that do not have fireflies are quest locations, meaning at any point you may have to go there to complete a quest by either meeting someone or finding quest items.
Listed below are all the current locations available to go to. Some of these places require being unlocked by either advancing through the game or turning in collections:
- Game was released. (May 25, 2011.)
- Added Trivia Questions. (July 9, 2011.)
- Added Find The Differences. (August 5, 2011.)
- Chapter 2: Act 1 was released. (October 11, 2011.)
- Added Forgotten Objects. Plus Chapter 2: Act 2 and Act 3 were released. (November 1, 2011.)
- New look added. (November 22, 2011.)
- New collections and trophies added (December 13, 2011.)
- Small cosmetic update (January 10, 2012.)
- Chapter 2: Act 4 was released. (January 26, 2012.)
- New missions: Uptown Unlocked, new collections added. (March 13, 2012.)
- New daily missions added plus small cosmetic update. (April 19, 2012.)
- Chapter 4: Act 1 and 2 were released. (May 8, 2012)
- Chapter 4: Act 3 and 4 were released. Bonus Missions added. (May 23, 2012)
- The game has been removed from Facebook, due to the inability to support Facebook’s upcoming July 2013 Breaking Changes. (July 2, 2013)