Part 1: A traveling mummy exhibit offers the teens of Mystic Falls a unique opportunity--an overnight museum stay! When freshman class members Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett and Stefan Salvatore volunteer to chaperon pre-teens for extra credit, they have no idea what they're getting themselves into!
Part 2: Stefan Salvatore woke up a 1000-year-old mummy. But what kind of curse has he activated, and will Elena and the rest of his friends be able to save him?
|This article needs your help!|
- In Egypt, the year 1901, the Mummy of Horemhabi is unearthed by British archeologists; Teddy and Gemma Carver.
- Bonnie mentions that Grams had a book that contains details about the two archeologists and the mummy.
- She mentions that Gemma, his wife, was a Witch; the most powerful witch in England of the time.
- Present day setting is Mystic Falls 2009.
- Stefan confirms that unlike vampires, Mummies are not susceptible to a temporary death through a broken neck.
- The missing Jewel is called The Heart of the Nile and was legendary among witch circles.
- With Gemma's dying breath, using the jewel, she cast the mummy's curse.
- The curse activates should a vampire get close to the mummy, it would come alive and attack the said vampire.
- Ironically she was killed by a vampire, not a mummy, which the diggers shouted when it attacked the camp.
- It's reveal the vampire was Damon, in an extremely desiccated state.
- The Jewel is currently in Damon's possession.
- The events that pass in this issue cement the fact that the comics are not-canon as it directly contradicts The Vampire Diaries; Damon is 150+ years old and was not alive in 1901.
- Art by: Tony Shasteen
- Colored by: Rex Lokus
- Cover by: Jason Badower
- Page Count: 23
- Age Rating: 15+ Only