Part 1: The legendary Beast is a surefire way to scare the new kids at summer camp. But when the line between prank and myth blurs, camp counselors Jeremy and April investigate exactly who is responsible for terrorizing kids in the dead of night--if it's a WHO at all.
Part 2: One of the Blue Mountain campers is discovered convulsing and clawing her bunk to pieces, pushing Jeremy and April to question whether the Beast of Blue Mountain's pranks are really pranks at all. But with Bonnie Bennett's help, the truth is revealed!
|This article needs your help!|
- This issue is April's first appearance.
- This is a 2-part flashback issue where Jeremy explains to April what really happened the summer prior at Camp Blue Mountain where they both served as camp counselors.
- Bonnie is currently a Ghost.
- Through her dialogue it seems like she is also acting as The Anchor.
- Interestingly, in a camp photo April notices a young women standing back behind Jeremy to which she questions why Bonnie would have been there.
- Part 2 displays a possession, where the werewolf spirit of 'The Beast of Blue Mountain' attempts to possess a young girl named Britney. The Beast was too weak and the possession failed.
- The following night, April falls under it's possession and transforms into a werewolf.
- A 'Containment Working' is what kept the Beast at bay for at least 10 years.
- Amy is reveal to be an uptapped witch, whom she says her Grams told her that she'd start to feel new stuff this summer.
- Amy, though a witch, is also a medium, meaning she can see ghosts, including Bonnie.
- Bonnie states that Amy is going to be an incredible witch.
- Bonnie, as a ghost, is able to possess Amy and use her power as a witch to draw the Beast out of April.
- Jeremy reveals that Bonnie and Amy helped everyone forget what happened that summer with the Beast, likely through a memory spell.
- Art by: Beni Lobel
- Colored by: John Broome (part 1) and Wendy Broome (part 2)
- Cover by: Dennis Calero
- Page Count: 23
- Age Rating: 15+ Only