Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
- Sybil came from a Greek origin and means "prophetess".
- The show is currently casting the recurring role of Sybil, "an immortal who uses her immeasurable power and influence to control other people, manipulating them into twisted games and tests for her own amusement and glorification." Time will tell whether she proves to be a friend or foe, but given this show's penchant for sympathetic villains, it could also be fair to assume she'll be a bit of both.
- According to the sides, Sybil has lived for centuries and has a sister. She has a scene with Stefan and implies she is a vampire as Stefan wants her to leave town.
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/07/the-vampire-diaries-season-8-nathalie.html
- ↑ http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=160232
- ↑ File:09-19-2016 Paul Wesley-Instagram.jpg
- ↑ http://nameberry.com/babyname/Sybil
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/06/27/once-upon-a-time-season-6-spoilers-hyde-regina-ask-ausiello/
- ↑ Sides for Sybil