|“||“Vampires break the curse, they’re free to walk in the sunlight, but we’re stuck only turning at the full moon, aka Werewolf Armageddon.”||”|
— Stevie in Crying Wolf
Throughout The Series
He was a part of Jules' werewolf pack and helped her capture Damon to try and find the moonstone. He killed Alaric, who later came back to life due to his ring. He tortured Damon to get the information out of him but was killed by Elijah along side the rest of the pack excluding Jules.
Stevie is the Greek and English origin and the meaning is "crown garland".
- He was the second character to kill Alaric, the first being Damon.
- Since The Other Side is no longer, he most likely found peace or was sent into oblivion.
- Stevie is the third werewolf to be killed by a vampire.
- Stevie was the first werewolf to get his neck snapped thus proving that werewolves aren't immortal.
- Stevie fully believed in the sun and the moon curse that was fabricated by the Originals, Klaus and Elijah.