Throughout The SeriesEdit
He was a part of Jules' werewolf pack and helped her capture Damon to try and find the moonstone. He killed Alaric, who later came back to life due to his ring. He tortured Damon to get the information out of him but was killed by Elijah along side the rest of the pack excluding Jules.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Werewolves' powers and abilities are enhanced and are at their peak during a full moon, but somewhat increase as they age.
- Super Strength - Werewolves are much stronger than humans. They are not as strong as a vampire whilst in human form, but during the full moon they are more powerful than Non-Original vampires. Rose, a 560 year-old vampire was knocked down and over-powered by the transformed werewolf Jules. Another case was when Damon Salvatore, a 170 vampire barely held off the transforming newborn werewolf, Tyler Lockwood. Transformed werewolves are also capable of tearing apart entire groups of witches.
- Super Speed - Werewolves are much faster than humans. Some werewolves are shown to be just as fast as their vampire enemies, but others have not. In wolf form however, their speed rivals most if not all vampires.
- Super Agility - Werewolves possess superhuman agility. They can move, jump, climb, flip, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.
- Super Durability - Werewolves can take far more trauma than Humans can without much discomfort or injury. They can also exert themselves without much tire.
- Healing Factor - Werewolves possess superhuman regenerative abilities, meaning if ever injured, their bodies will heal near-instantaneously. Like vampires, werewolves can heal from the most grievous of injuries, albeit rather slowly in comparison. Unlike vampires, when a werewolf’s neck is broken, they stay dead. But while they heal slower, they are harder to injury.
- Super Senses - Werewolves have the extremely keen senses of smell, sight, taste, and hearing inherent in all canines. Experienced werewolves like Jules could sniff out vampires—something vampires themselves are incapable of—and Tyler sensed vervain placed in coffee, which would otherwise be impossible since the flavor is usually hidden by the coffee.
- Werewolf Bite - The bite of a Werewolf is extremely lethal to normal Vampires but not to an Original. While an Original cannot die from the bites, they are not wholly immune to the effects of the bite.
- Anger - When a Werewolf is furious, their anger increase all their power and abilities for a short period of time, as well as can have an advantage over a vampire.
- Shapeshifting - During a full moon, they will unwillingly turn into wolves.
- Combat Skills - After killing Alaric in an ambush, Stevie surprised attack Damon with his speed. Stevie restrained him on long enough for the syringe full of vervain to kick in.
- Wolfsbane - When ingested, wolfsbane causes a werewolf to become severely weak and feverish. Although, if a werewolf's skin is exposed to wolfsbane, it can result in burning them.
- Device - Invented by Jonathan Gilbert (Enchanted by Emily Bennett), the Device was a weapon designed to emit a high-frequency noise that could only be heard by vampires and werewolves.
- Broken Neck - By breaking a werewolves neck, it results in instant death.
- Magic - Witches are able to curse and inflict supernaturals aneurysms that cause the blood vessels of werewolves to explode.
- Heart Extraction - If the heart of a werewolf is removed, it will cause instant death.
Stevie is the Greek and English origin and the meaning is "crown garland".