|“||You're a witch. You hate Klaus. And I can figure something out.||”|
Their relationship is mostly a friendly one even if it went through some tension after Sheila Bennett's death.
The possibility of a romantic relationship between them is referred to as "Stefonnie" by fans.
Bonnie first meets Stefan on the first day of a new school year she was very smitten with his looks and started to realize that he was really looking at Elena .
In the episode The Night of the Comet, she gives Stefan Elena number but sees a vision as well that makes her pull away from him.
In episode Friday Night Bites, Bonnie became worried of Elena's strong involvement with Stefan she even refues to go to the dinner that Elena plans so she can get to know Stefan.
When Bonnie became possessed by Emily Bennett's spirit and destroyed Damon's plan to free the tomb vampires, he bites Bonnie and almost kills her Stefan quickly gives her some of his blood to heal her. That night Elena tells Bonnie what Stefan is.
In the episode Bloodlines, Stefan needs Bonnie help him in order to find Elena and Damon. But becomes worried when, her powers aren't working. Later Stefan opens up to Grams in his effort to help Bonnie overcome her fears and accept her powers again.In Miss Mystic Falls, Bonnie returns to Mystic Falls,she is not to happy to see Stefan or Damon and blames them for her Grams death. When Stefan loses control and feeds on someone, Bonnie uses her powers to stop him.
In Isobel, Stefan goes to Bonnie for help after Isobel's dangerous actions.
In Founder's Day, Bonnie helps Stefan save Damon from a burning building. But later, she tells Stefan that the next time Damon misbehaves, she will kill him.
In The Sacrifice, Bonnie once again comes to Stefan's as well as Damon's aid. She tries to break the seal on the tomb, but Stefan tries to stop Bonnie because she is not strong enoght for that.
In Know Thy Enemy, After Bonnie gets an upgrade on her powers Stefan realize that Bonnie is their new secret weapon against Klaus.
In The Last Dance, Stefan is worried for Bonnie's safety after finding out from Jeremy that if she harnessess a lot of power she could die. Later he learns from Damon where Bonnie is.
In As I Lay Dying, Stefan goes to Bonnie for help in finding a cure for his brother
Bonnie and Stefan don't have much scenes together until The New Dealepisode when Stefan steals Klaus family coffins and hides them .He calls Bonnie for help and tells her about his plan, Later, Bonnie and Stefan go to one coffin, of which Bonnie dreamed about, and they notice that it won't open. Bonnie says it's closed with a spell.
In Our Town Bonnie is still working with Stefan on discovering how to open the coffins.
In The Ties That Bind Stefan is angery at Bonnie for tell Elena about his plan and how there are hidden coffins. Bonnie tells Stefan they need Elena's help. She shows him a picture. Stefan asks who it is in the picture and Bonnie states it that it is her mom and she can help them open the coffins.
In Bringing Out The Dead, Bonnie, Stefan and Abby are working togherter to open the coffin.
- Stefan: Excuse me. Hi.
- Bonnie: Hi.
- Stefan: Um, have you guys seen Elena?
- Bonnie: I think she went home. I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email. She is big on texting, and you can tell her... "I said so".
- Stefan: Thank you.
- -- Pilot.
- Stefan: Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey.
- Bonnie: What just happened?
- Stefan: You were in some kind of a trance.
- Bonnie: Did I do this?
- Stefan: I think so, yes.
- -- You're Undead to Me.
- Bonnie: Elena is my best friend and because she loves you I couldn’t let you and Damon die in that fire
- Stefan: I’m very grateful Bonnie, I hope you know that
- Bonnie: I do but I hope you know that things have to change. Damon has to change
- Stefan: We both want the same thing
- -- Founder's Day.
- Stefan: What’s the matter? Are you okay?
- Bonnie: When I touched him, I saw something
- Stefan: What do you mean? Like a vision?
- -- Plan B.
- Stefan: Are you okay?
- Bonnie: It didn’t work. I’m not strong enough. Even with help I can’t do it
- -- The Sacrifice.
- Bonnie: Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna’s been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself
- Stefan: Bonnie... If you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option
- Bonnie: Neither is letting Jenna die
- -- The Sun Also Rises.
- Bonnie: I'm not sure this is going to work
- Stefan: You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett. Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon
- Bonnie: Let's just hope they want to
- -- As I Lay Dying.
- Stefan: Hello Bonnie.
- Bonnie: Stefan! You followed me here?
- Stefan: Yeah. Because I love you. More than Elena.
- Bonnie: What do you want with me?
- Stefan: Relax! I just need your help.
- Bonnie: Why would I help you? Elena said you saved Klaus's life.
- Stefan: Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times- daggered. Stored in coffins. And now I have them, and I need you to help keep them hidden.
- Bonnie: Are you out of your mind? You just gonna make him angrier.
- Stefan: His family is his one weakness. As long as I have that, I can ruin him.
- Bonnie: I don't have enough power to hide four originals!
- Stefan: You're a witch. You hate Klaus. And I can figure something out.
- -- The New Deal.
- Stefan: Thank you, Bonnie. For everything.
- Bonnie: I didn´t do it for you.
- -- Do Not Go Gentle.