- The relationship between Elijah and Marcel will be explored.
- There is a scene that involves werewolf bodyguards
- A new alliance that we've been building toward for some time that will help define what the series will be as we move into Season 2."(the alliance is either marcel/klaus, mikael/davina, francesca and the wolves or esther and one of her sons)
- There will be a scene with punk edgy vampires and a scene with a male realtor interacting with a lead character
- Julie Plec says that how Marcel came to power in 1919 would be explained.
- So now that both of Klaus’ parents are back, and they both want him dead, what’s next? The biggest question is: At one point are they going to become aware of the other? And at what point is anyone going to become aware of them? That plays out over the first few episodes of Season 2, and it’s kind of fun because you’ve got these two really nasty entities from Klaus’ upbringing, both of whom are back in town. The shock when he realizes it’s not just one, but also the other, is going to be pretty great.
- When we do the timeline of when Klaus is going to compel Marcel back to, he’s going to remember that moment. That was really beautiful for their relationship. The complicated thing when we come back, of course, is that Francesca has essentially run all vampires out of the quarter — with the exception of the mourning and crazy Originals, who are holed up in their Compound — but Marcel is living across the river and hasn’t come back. So Klaus and Marcel’s relationship has healed, but they’re not side by side. They’re living two separate lives, so they’re going to have to find their way back to each other, both geographically and emotionally.
- Now for that cliffhanger. Was that Finn or Kol with Esther? You know, it’s supposed to be left a little bit up for questions, but the audience can easily make their own assumptions, given that he seemed very straight-laced and tamed and pious. So of the two brothers, if we were picking one, I know who I’d pick.
- Obviously scheduling is hard, but will see her again in Season 2? Honestly, I definitely know we’ll see her again in certain contexts. She’s got the baby, so it’s not like she’ll be living in New Orleans and playing nanny in the middle of the French Quarter, but this is not the last we’ve seen of her. We’d definitely like to check in on her every now and again.
- There will be a flashback featuring Vikings in 990 A.D.
- There will be a fight scene 
- According to Nate Buzolic, the upcoming flashback with Kol will make many people hate Kol
- There maybe more crossovers
What can you tell me about The Originals Season 2? You've already shot a few episodes, right?We've shot three, and I just saw the Comic-Con cut down for the trailer we're showing, and it's so damn good. It's like a movie; it's like a feature film. Basically, The Originals this year, we're approaching it from less of a turf war Mafia tone and more of a fable/Grimm Fairy Tale kind of tone. You have the wicked witch of a mother who's come back; you have the vampire hunter of a father who's come back. You've got this family warring, trying to hold on to their home against the evil sorceress and the terrible beasts, and all of the fun that we can have with that. It's about revenge and the attempt to clean up their home so that they can bring their child back, only to realize that their greatest enemies are actually their own family.
HAYLIJAH | Unfortunately, it sounds like Hayley and Elijah’s relationship will be taking a step back in Season 2. “[Hayley] and Klaus are the only two hybrids in existence now, so Elijah will inevitably wonder, ‘Is there a connection between my brother and Hayley that I could never surpass?’” Narducci explained. “There’s going to be some interesting friction. Ultimately, Elijah is going to have to decide, ‘Do I want to help this girl?’”
KLAUS: THE EARLY YEARS | Season 2, Narducci explained, is “all about confronting the sins of the past. We’re very much defined by our parents, but as we become adults, we begin to choose our own paths. … Klaus is very much a product of his abusive father, and very much a product of his mother.” In going deeper into Klaus’ moral origins, we’ll see “flashbacks to when he was a child,” as well as “right before he became a vampire.” All of this will “examine what his relationship was with his mother, and the sense of betrayal that he felt when she came back from the dead and judged him as an abomination.”
A WITCH’S CONFLICT | Davina’s agenda, Narducci explained, is going to unfold in an interesting way this fall: “She has Mikael under her control, and she wants Klaus to suffer — but she also loves Josh and Marcel, and she knows they’re connected to Klaus. She’s going to have to be smart about what she ultimately decides to do with Mikael.” As for which of Klaus and Elijah’s brothers Esther brought back with her, the EPs are remaining tight-lipped for now.
“Rebirth” will be a running theme of the CW drama’s sophomore season. Part of that will come from Klaus and Elijah confronting their parents — and, spoiler alert, Narducci told us “it’s not going to be a huge amount of time” before they figure out Mikael and Esther are back with a vengeance.
Taylor: Give me some scoop on my favorite couple on TV: Hayley and Elijah on The Originals! Come on, is there really time for romance in NoLA?! "Elijah should be nervous about a lot of things. Elijah is going to go through some s--t this year at the beginning of the season," Julie Plec told us. "It's not going to be all puppy dogs and rainbows for him at all." And one thing he'll definitely have to worry about? Hayley "reconnecting" with Jackson, as Nathan Parsons "will make his return about six episodes in."
- spoilers from comic con magazine: elijah doesnt know how to help hayley and she doesnt know if she wants help, in episode 2, klaus, elijah and hayley get payback on francesca and her clan, marcel is rebuilding a new vampire army to take the french quarter back from the wolves, esther has a plan to kill the baby, we will see rebekah again, but she is in omaha behind a picket fence taking care of the baby and doing so will bring her closer to klaus
- So what will Davina decide to do with Mikael? "Does she want to send Mikael after Klaus?" Narducci wonders. "If Mikael kills Klaus, all of the vampires Klaus sired will die, including Marcel and Josh, so she can't really allow that to happen. She's got to figure out what her next move is. At the same time, everyone wants to know where she is, what she's up to, because not only does she have Mikael, she has the white oak stake. So everyone will be after her for a while. How she responds to that is going to be a big arc for her character, to grow up and take responsibility for her actions."
- Since Narducci brought up everyone's favorite character, Josh, we had to push him for more details on what's coming up for our favorite "gay club kid who came back as a vampire." And what he told us almost caused us to have a heart attack."He dies in the first episode," Narducci deadpans. "I'm just kidding! We love Josh." Understatement of the year. "He is a newly-turned vampire who has a very fresh perspective on, 'What is this world, why am I here? I can't go anywhere else, I know who the good guys are, I know who the people I trust are, and I'm going to do whatever I can to help them,'" Narducci says. "He's going to have some great scenes coming up with Marcel and Davina and Cami and maybe he might even have a romantic interest down the line as well."
- How long before Klaus finds out about Esther and Finn when The Originals returns? — Harriet "Do we know that it's Finn?" executive producer Michael Narducci muses when my colleague Robyn Ross asked him the same thing. Regardless, Esther and whoever was with her will make their names known soon. "If you think about the kind of stories that Julie Plec tells ... based on that you have a sense of how quickly we'll play it out, who's returned, what their agenda is and we'll start to see some pretty intense complications before too long."
- How will Hope impact the supernatural world in "Vampire Diaries" and Mystic Falls? Plec says that for now, Hope is just a baby and if Rebecca does her job, she'll never experience her powers. But Plec doesn't figure Rebecca will do her job perfectly. So figuring out Hope's powers and her place in the supernatural world will be a part of the season. Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/the-originals-team-seasons-season-2-at-comic-con-live-blog#Tv5gBygzxOOtcGKc.99
- A questioner wants to know what's coming with Klaus and Caroline from "Vampire Diaries." "Sweetheart, your guess is as good as mine," Morgan says. "In order for Caroline to enter the New Orleans universe and engages with Klaus on any level, it's gotta be a fit, an organic fit. And that could take some time," Plec teases. "We have to wait for an organic opportunity to bring these two together," she says, but admits that they have "unfinished business." Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/the-originals-team-seasons-season-2-at-comic-con-live-blog#ikOFbzwzFR0IsFzx.99
- esthers plan to get rid of vampires will be a different tactic rather than killing her kids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQgmIWINvo
- Please tell me Marcel and Klaus will be buddies in Season 2 of The Originals! — Samira I have good news for you! "Marcel and Klaus are in a really good place," executive producer Michael Narducci says, hinting that Marcel's experience fighting werewolves is valuable. "Klaus has an agenda. ... If Klaus wants to deal with the Guerreras, he'll need someone who knows how to do that." Though Marcel won't remember that he helped save the Baby Hope, he and Klaus "will come to terms with one another in a really cool way," Narducci teases.
- There will be a fight sequence with mikael in episode 5.
- cast for episode 4 http://instagram.com/p/rSYnUARItd/
- Mikael and Klaus will share a scene in episode 4
- Fernanda: Davina has become such a little badass on The Originals! What can we expect to see for New Orleans' best witch next season? A much stronger (and funnier!) Davina, which we are so down with. "It's really cool to see little Davina completely controlling him," Danielle Campbell teased of Davina and Mikael's buddy sitcom-esque dynamic in season two. "They have a lot of banter. It's just fun. Davina is just completely sarcastic with him and doesn't care about anything he's saying." But he won't be the only new guy in her life as Davina is getting a new love interest. "There's a lot to feel out with it, so she's taking her time," Campbell said of the young witch's slow-burn of a new romance with a certain Teen Wolf guest star.
- I'd like some Marcel scoop for the upcoming season of The Originals. — Anna Him reconciling with Klaus wasn't enough? I hear Marcel will actually form a new ally in Season 2. "Marcel is going to have his own agenda with what to do now that his community has been decimated," executive producer Michael Narducci says. "He finds very quickly a connection to Josh." I wonder how Davina will feel about her BFF cozying up to Marcel...
- Question: I don’t care about Hayley and Elijah on The Originals. I want to know about Mikael and Esther! What’s that crazy couple up to in Season 2? —Ashleigh Ausiello: Funny you should refer to them as a couple, Ashleigh, as their relationship is going to be explored big-time in the coming season. “We know about their marriage, and we know that they made their kids into vampires, but do they like each other?” executive producer Julie Plec muses. “Do they hate each other? We’re having so much fun writing the history of Esther and Mikael right now.” Sounds like their future is just as mysterious as their past.
- klaus will be in a fight with someone, very big chance its mikael
- Plec teased that Mikael and Esther's "young love story" will be told during the second half of the season, which will also prove to be the drama's oldest flashbacks to date.
- Casting for CAUCASIAN MEN and WOMEN, ages 18 to 65 to be Viking villagers for flashback scene to the Viking era to work next Tues 8/19 with a pre-fitting this Fri 8/15 you must be willing to get bloody, possibly!! MEN should have longer hair (below the ears or longer) and FACIAL HAIR is a huge plus , and WOMEN should have longer hair as well (to the chin or longer)- natural colors only Filming in CONYERS, GA and the pay rate is $60 for 8 hrs with O.T. after that, AND an add'l $25 (or more) for blood and M/U, IF we apply any (we will be dressing you completely and not all will get bloody but you must be willing to, as they will decide on the day) >>Fittings are on Friday 8/15 - times will be betw. 10am and 4pm PLEASE SUBMIT to ORIGINALSEXTRAS@GMAIL.COM AND put “VIKING” in the subject line
- For next TUES 8/19 on "The Originals" Looking for a CAUCASIAN MALE ages 18- 40, to be a NUDE body-photodouble (higher pay- see below). Height should be betw 5'9" - 6'1" and betw 36 - 42 jacket size). -NOT overly muscular but trim, fit and thinner. Skin tone should be lighter or average (NOT olive or darker) to match the actor. Hair coloring should be blonde or medium to lighter brown hair. We will see this person laying on his side, and filming his side in full profile (you will be nude but we will not film your front or back side) YOU CANNOT HAVE TATTOOS or large SCARS, unless it is a tiny one in one or two very small spots...at most. Body hair should be minimal to average amount.
- Klaus will ask marcel how he got rid of the werewolves. http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-originals/the-originals-julie-plec-and-m-54294.aspx utm_content=buffer21f52&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Loved seeing Kol in The Originals season 2 trailer. Any scoop on his return? — Katie We’ll see the not-so-dearly departed Original as early as the second episode, but that’s only in flashbacks. As for seeing him in the present, executive producer Julie Plec teases, “We’ll have to see just how crafty Esther was when she was yanking people over from the other side.” Then again, there’s always the slight chance that Kol was the brother Esther brought back with her in the finale, right?
- •Oliver will cause some issues and problems between Hayley and Jackson. She proves she's still the same person.
- What to Expect: A teen wolf is coming to town to stir up trouble and flirt with a certain teen witch as Teen Wolf's Daniel Sharman is set to play Kaleb, a new witch in NoLa. Oh, and Hayley and Elijah aka Haylijah fans may want to start a prayer circle for their fave couple now as a darker Hayley will be "reconnecting" with Jackson, as Nathan Parsons "will make his return about six episodes in," per EP Julie Plec. Plus, we'll see a fun back-and-forth between Davina and Mikael, with Danielle Campbell teasing, "They have a lot of banter. It's just fun. Davina is just completely sarcastic with him and doesn't care about anything he's saying."