Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Why does everyone keep calling me Oscar? My name's not Oscar!||”|
The Vampire Diaries Series
In Live Through This, the vampire spirit was possessing Oscar's body. He drank a lot of blood and tried to kill Bonnie because he was afraid to go back into the Phoenix Stone. Enzo killed him to protect Bonnie.
From what can be seen when he possessed Oscar, he's very aggressive and violent, as he went after both Bonnie and Enzo to get the Phoenix Stone.
The vampire's true appearance is not known, but he took Oscar's appearance as he possessed his body.
Powers and Abilities
The spirit possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire.
The spirit was possessing Oscar's body so it possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire-witch hybrid.
The spirit had the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire.
The spirit was possessing Oscar's body so it had the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire-witch hybrid.
- Never Let Me Go (Vision)
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (Resurrected/Possessing Oscar's body)
- Live Through This (Possessing Oscar's body/2nd Death)
- Best Served Cold (Mentioned)
- Things We Lost in the Fire (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Somebody That I Used to Know (Indirectly Mentioned)
- He is the second vampire to possess a witch's body, the first being Rebekah Mikaelson, who possessed Eva Sinclair's, and the third being Florence who possessed Josette Laughlin's body.