Rebekah and Aurora's relationship began in 1002, Southern France after Aurora's servant aided the Mikaelson siblings, during their early days as vampires, by bringing them to the castle of Aurora's father, Count de Martel.
1002, Southern France Edit
After Rebekah and her brothers successfully presented themselves as nobles to Count de Martel, they attended a party in his court. Aurora and her brother Tristan arrived but their servant, Lucien, warned the vampires to stay away from them. During the next year, the vampires had assimilated well to the noble society. Soon after Aurora began romantic relationship with Rebekah's half-brother.
Some time later, Rebekah turned Aurora into the first vampire in her sireline after finding her friend had slited her wrists. After Rebekah left, Aurora took matters into her own hands to become a vampire.
Throughout The Originals SeriesEdit
In The Axeman's Letter, Aurora claims to come to New Orleans to protect Rebekah from the sirelines War.
In Beautiful Mistake, Aurora sent members of her line to collect Rebekah after she is neutralized by the Strix in Morocco. Then Aurora reveals that Lucien and Tristan want to entomb the Mikaelsons to ensure that nothing can harm them.
In Out of the Easy, Aurora reveals to the Mikaelsons that she placed Rebekah's body in the ocean and Klaus snapped Tristan's neck so that Aurora will be forced to reveal Rebekah's location to the Mikaelsons.
In A Ghost Along the Mississippi, their plan backfired when the Mikaelsons were able to gain the upperhand and dump her brother, Tristan de Martel's body into the ocean and Klaus Mikaelson walled Aurora into a structure alive.
- Aurora was the first vampire ever sired by Rebekah.
- As compelled by Elijah, Aurora believed that she was Rebekah for over a 100 years.
- In Beautiful Mistake, it is revealed that she ensured Rebekah wasn't held by Strix for long as she sent two of the men to retrieve Rebekah's body who were from her sireline.
- Aurora put Rebekah's body at the bottom of the ocean.
- Out of the Trinity, Aurora seems to like her sire the most being Aurora is the only one who made no effort to be unlinked.
- Both of them are or have been neutralized at least once in their vampiric lives.