|“||Legend says it was worn by the 2,000-year-old witch Qetsiyah, who drew on it... For strength.||”|
Qetsiyah's Talisman is an ancient necklace with a pendant made out of a human bone. It belonged to Qetsiyah, and she drew power from it.
In the episode After School Special, Atticus Shane gave Qetsiyah's talisman to Bonnie Bennett as a gift to celebrate Bonnie mastering the practice of Expression magic. She later used it to connect with Shane and cast a spell to protect him when Kol Mikaelson tried to drown him to death.
In Monster's Ball, Qetsiyah attended the Whitmore College Historical Ball, where she had a plan to retrieve her talisman, which was one of the historical artifacts on display at the event. She admitted to Silas, who was disguised as Stefan, that she needed the pendant to as an additional power source so she could cast a locator spell for the mystical anchor that bound the Other Side, as the Travelers had hid the anchor and were said to have moved it constantly.
- Just like Emily and Esther, Qetsiyah has her own talisman.
- Bonnie is the only witch who has handled the talismans of three of the most powerful witches known in the Vampire Diaries universe.
- In Season One, Bonnie receives her ancestor Emily's talisman from Caroline, who got it from Damon.
- In Season Three, Bonnie was given Esther's talisman by Jeremy to destroy it so she could send the ghosts back to the Other Side and close the passage to the living world through it.
- In Season Four, Bonnie receives Qetsiyah's talisman as a gift from Shane