Throughout The Vampire Diaries SeriesEdit
Peter Maxwell is described as a handsome, forty year old blue-collar guy.
- Peter is a common given male name. It is derived from the Latin petra, from the Greek word πέτρος (petros), meaning "stone" or "rock".
- Maxwell is a common given name or surname. It comes from both an English and Scottish origin, with the Scottish meaning being "Mack's stream".
- Peter is described as "a blue-collar guy who abandoned his family a long time ago. He is shocked when his grown son walks back into his life to reconnect — and to drag Peter into a world of supernatural dangers."
- ↑ Slide: 'Peter Maxwell (40 blue collar handsome)'.
- ↑ http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=160924
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JoelGretsch/status/784496435425320961
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_(given_name)
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/maxwell
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/29/vampire-diaries-joel-gretsh-recurring-role