Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olga Fonda, born Olga Tchakova, is an Russian-born model and actress who came to America from Ukhta, Russia in 1996 when she was fourteen years old. She has appeared in minor roles on TV series such as Nip/Tuck, Ugly Betty, Entourage, How I Met Your Mother, Melrose Place, and Svetlana before she earned the role of Nadia, the vampire and former Traveler witch daughter of Katerina Petrova, in The Vampire Diaries.
- Xibalba (2013)
- Olvidados (2013)
- Nikita (2013)
- The Life We've Chosen (2013)
- Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Real Steel (2011)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
- Captain Fork (short) (2011)
- Little Fockers (2010)
- Svetlana (2010)
- Melrose Place (2009)
- Love Hurts (2009)
- How I Met Your Mother (2009)
- Entourage (2009)
- The Breakdown (2009)
- Ugly Betty (2007)
- Nip/Tuck (2006)
- True Crime: New York City (2005)
- She's the second cast member to have played in the Twilight movies before they received their role in TVD, as she played the minor role of Valentina, the human secretary of the Volturi, in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.
- The first actor was Charlie Bewley, who played Demetri in the Twilight Saga.
- She's the fifth actor in The Vampire Diaries who has Slavic origins after Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Nathaniel Buzolic, and Mia Kirshner.
- However, she's only the second one who was actually born in Eastern Europe after Nina Dobrev, who was born in Bulgaria.