|“||She looks like Katherine.||”|
Noah was a vampire who became obsessed with Elena, due to her being physically identical to Katherine Pierce. He unsuccessfully attacked Elena on several occasions. How Noah knew Katherine is unknown, but when he asked the Salvatore brothers if they remembered him from somewhere, they were unsure.
Throughout the seriesEdit
Noah first attacked Elena in the middle of the road, getting hit by her car but quickly recovering, approaching her. He fled when Damon Salvatore arrived, running before he could do Elena any more harm.
In Unpleasantville, Noah continued to stalk Elena, posing as a pizza delivery man so she'd invited him into her house. He tried to attack her the day after, ambushing her in her house but Elena was saved by Stefan. Following Elena to the decade dance, it was revealed that Noah was working with vampires, Anna and Ben, to open the tomb to help save the other 26 vampires that were locked inside. However, Noah had lost sight of their goal, becoming too interested in toying with Elena, obsessed by the fact she looked like Katherine. He attacked her yet again though was met with resistance before he was caught and interrogated by the Salvatore brothers. Driving the wooden handle of a broom further into Noah's chest, they questioned him on his motives. He was amused that they didn't recognize him and acknowledged how he knew Katherine, much to their surprise. After resisting some more torture, he finally revealed that they had to find Emily's Grimoire, that it was in Johnathan Gilbert's journal.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Some of these powers are more potent when the vampire gets older and feeds on human blood.
- Super Strength - Vampires are much stronger than humans and grow stronger with time. Even new vampires who are still in transition can toss a fully grown human across a room with great speed and force. Their strength is also more powerful then werewolves that are not in wolf form.
- Super Speed - Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion.
- Emotional Control - The supernatural ability to control and manipulate the emotions of one's self.
- Dream Manipulation - Vampires can control dreams and subconscious. The vampires can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams.
- Heightened Senses - They can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far off buildings, smell blood, and see in total darkness.
- Mind Compulsion - Vampires have the ability to control minds, plague people's dreams, and alter/erase human memories.
- Immortality - A vampire stops aging once turned. Upon their transformation, vampires then on become immune to all conventional illness, disease, virus and infection. The only known disease or infection that can kill a vampire is a werewolf bite.
- Healing Factor - Vampires can snap their finger bones back into place after being broken and have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, and torso impalement.
- Vervain - When ingested, vervain causes a vampire to become severely weak and feverish. Also, If a vampire's skin is exposed to vervain, it can result in burning them.
- Wood - If a vampire is wounded by wood it will cause the vampire to become severely weak and if a vampire takes a wooden stake through its heart it will result in death.
- Heart Extraction - The act of removing a vampire's heart will result in death.
- Werewolf Bite - The bite of a werewolf is extremely lethal to normal vampires.
- Magic - Witches are able to give supernatural aneurysms that cause the blood vessels of vampires to explode.
- Decapitation - The act of dismembering or removing the head of a vampire will result in death.
- Uninvited Invitation - Vampires cannot enter a house without being invited in. If they are in the house without being invited in they will become disoriented.
- Vampire bloodline - Vampires who were turned by an original who turned others will die if the original is staked by the white oak stake.
In Stefan's Diaries: Origins, there is a deputy named Noah who worked to with the Sheriff Forbes of 1864 to round up the vampires and destroy them This could be the same Noah that Katherine compelled to release her and who she turned into a vampire.
Noah is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning is "peaceful".
- Both he and Nina Dobrev have been in the same 2007 movie called Too Young To Marry.
- Noah was obsessed with the fact that Elena was identical to Katherine. An obsession that annoyed his accomplices.
- Noah was innovative in his attempts to enter the Gilbert home, posing as a pizza delivery man to gain invitation. It's unknown if he killed the real delieverer.
- Noah was Stefan's second kill in Season One after Vicki.