|“||You hit me with your car, is that a new one? You got away from me, you won't next time.||”|
Noah was a vampire who became obsessed with Elena, due to her being physically identical to Katherine Pierce. He unsuccessfully attacked Elena on several occasions. How Noah knew Katherine is unknown, but when he asked the Salvatore brothers if they remembered him from somewhere, they were unsure.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries
In The Turning Point, Noah first attacked Elena in the middle of the road, getting hit by her car but quickly recovering as he is a vampire, approaching her. He fled when Damon Salvatore arrived, running before he could do Elena any more harm.
In Unpleasantville, Noah continued to stalk Elena, posing as a pizza delivery man so she'd invited him into her house. He tried to attack her the day after, ambushing her in her house but Elena was saved by Stefan. Following Elena to the decade dance, it was revealed that Noah was working with vampires, Anna and Ben, to open the tomb to help save the other 26 vampires that were locked inside. However, Noah had lost sight of their goal, becoming too interested in toying with Elena, obsessed by the fact she looked like Katherine. He attacked her yet again though was met with resistance before he was caught and interrogated by the Salvatore brothers. Driving the wooden handle of a broom further into Noah's chest, they questioned him on his motives. He was amused that they didn't recognize him and acknowledged how he knew Katherine, much to their surprise. After resisting some more torture, he finally revealed that they had to find Emily's Grimoire, that it was in Johnathan Gilbert's journal.
In Stefan's Diaries: Origins, there is a deputy named Noah who worked with the Sheriff Forbes of 1864 to round up the vampires and destroy them. This could be the same Noah that Katherine compelled to release her and who she turned into a vampire.
Powers and Abilities
Noah possessed all the standard powers and abilities of an non-original vampire.
Noah had the typical weaknesses of an non-Original vampire.
Noah was an attractive vampire with short, brown hair, with brown eyes and stood at 6'0.
Noah seemed to have no problem in showing his vampiric nature to humans and is shown not to be afraid of other vampires, such as Stefan and Damon.
Noah is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning is "peaceful".
- Both he and Nina Dobrev were in the 2007 film Too Young To Marry as young lovers. Noah is obsessed with Dobrev's character Elena.
- Noah was obsessed with the fact that Elena was identical to Katherine and he was another man who became prisoner to Katherine's charms (as well as Elijah, Klaus, Damon, Stefan, the guard at the tomb and Mason). Anna was annoyed by this obsession. This also hinted that Noah was older than Ben, as he knew Katherine. It is unknown if Anna turned him or not.
- Noah posed as a pizza delivery man to get Jeremy to invite him inside. It is unknown if he killed the real one.
- Noah was Stefan's second on-screen kill, after Vicki in Haunted.
- Stefan killed both Noah and Ben, who were working together along with Anna. Noah was the first to be killed when Stefan and Damon interrogated him and staked him. Stefan also set Ben on fire in Fool Me Once. John staked Anna in Founder's Day.
- Noah was the only one not to have an on-screen kiss. Ben kissed Anna and Bonnie, and Anna kissed Ben and Jeremy. After Anna and Ben's deaths, Bonnie and Jeremy would begin to date.
- In Unpleasantville he said about the Salvatore brothers : "They don't scare me, they never have.". Which means he knew them in the 1860's, when he also knew Katherine.
- Since The Other Side collapsed, it is most likely he found peace or was sucked into oblivion.