|“||When someone other than Lizzie takes a shot at Josie, they tend to wake up with scabies. You ever have scabies before?||”|
Throughout Legacies Series
In Mombie Dearest,
MG is described as being a "popular, kick-ass and brilliant nerd."
"MG is a kid who spent his whole life putting on a show. He had to be smart, mannered, and put together all the time in order to not embarrass his parents, especially his father who was always in the public eye. This meant suppressing his natural personality in order to be the perfect son -someone as charming and charismatic as his father. Of course, practice makes perfect and MG has had lots of it. He's crafted the persona of the perfect guy so much that peers and potential lovers alike are drawn to him... but never the one he wants: in this case, Lizzie Saltzman. MG feels like a failure because his worth has always been tied to others' approval. Unfortunately from his experience, approval/acceptance is the only way to achieve happiness."
Powers and Abilities
MG possesses all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire.
MG has the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire.
MG seems to be good friends and allies with Penelope. She is often trying to help him win over Lizzie despite telling him to stop it. However, MG doesn't know when to quit, which frustrates Penelope being she has personal bad history with Lizzie and cares about MG as a friend. MG and Penelope have even made out once, but this was when Penelope attempted to convince MG to drink human blood. Despite this momentary lapse of temptation, MG and Penelope have remained friends. It also seems they grew closer in Mombie Dearest after saving Josie from zombies.
MG is good friends with Lizzie and has known her for awhile. They go to school together at a boarding school, but MG has been told that Lizzie only pays attention to him whenever she needs him to do something for her. However, this fact doesn't stop MG from having romantic feelings for Lizzie. For now, Lizzie doesn't return the feelings MG holds for her, but it frustrates her whenever MG flirts with other girls, whether they be human or supernatural. Their friendship was also on the line when MG made out with Lizzie's twin sister's ex-girlfriend, but this has been resolved. Currently, they're good friends and allies in defending their boarding school together (with their other friends).
- MG and Alaric (Student-Headmaster Relationship/Allies)
- MG and Josie (Friends/Classmates/Allies)
- MG and Kaleb (Friends/Classmates/Former Allies)
- MG and Hope (Classmates/Allies)
- This is the Part Where You Run
- Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn
- We're Being Punked, Pedro
- Hope is Not the Goal
- Mombie Dearest
- Death Keeps Knocking On My Door
- Milton comes from English origin and means "from the mill farm". It is a given name and surname.
- Greasley is an English surname.
- In many ways, MG's clinical diagnosis is similar to character traits portrayed by Niklaus Mikaelson; being the child of a narcissistic parent, abandonment issues, and ADHD.
- His character was originally named "Milton Gladstone".