This character was a member of the Mikaelson Family.
He died in eastern Europe at a very young age because of a plague that had struck the homeland. His death is what caused Mikael and Esther to move to a "mystical land" (Mystic Falls), where a dear friend and witch named Ayana told them that the inhabitants had increased strength and speed (werewolves). In modern times, he is mentioned by Elijah when he says that his mother and father had seven children, and by Rebekah when she told Elena about how her family ended up in Mystic Falls, she said that their parents lost a child in Europe and after that they moved to Mystic Falls after Ayana told them about it.
- He is first mentioned by Rebekah in Ordinary People.
- Elijah mentions that his mother and father had seven children.
- It is assumed by some fans that his name is "Aaron", as they translated what was written in the cave, among the names of the Original Family members: Mikael, Esther, Elijah, Finn, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik.
- Like other children of the Original Family, his surname would be: Mikaelson.
- His death caused Esther and Mikael to move to the New World, to the location that is now known as Mystic Falls.
- So far, he is the only member of the Originals or Mikaelson Family to not appear in the TV Series.
- Since he died in the Europe and his family moved to The New World after his death, and Klaus was conceived in The New World, this means that he died before Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik were ever born and never knew them. It is unknown if he knew Finn or Elijah.