|“||Esther's mistake was believing there was anything left in your siblings to save. Together, my son, we can finally destroy them.||”|
Mikael is a major recurring character and a primary antagonist in the second season of The Originals. He appeared in the first season via flashbacks and was eventually brought back to life. Mikael also appeared as a recurring character in the third season of The Vampire Diaries. He is an Original Vampire and a powerful vampire hunter. He is the oldest immortal being alive.
Mikael is the husband of Esther Mikaelson. He is the father of Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Henrik Mikaelson and Freya Mikaelson. Mikael is also the step-father of Niklaus Mikaelson and step-grandfather as Hope Mikaelson.
Mikael is considered the strongest vampire in existence, due to his superior strength as a human over his children. He has an antagonistic relationship with his step-son, Klaus, as he was the son of a werewolf named Ansel. In the 1990's, Mikael was desiccated and entombed by Abby Bennett Wilson. However, in The Reckoning, he was resurrected by Katerina Petrova and Jeremy Gilbert. He seeks out Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore and forms a plan to kill Klaus. However, in Homecoming, and due to Stefan's interference Mikael is killed by Klaus.
Mikael is later seen in the first season of The Originals during A Closer Walk With Thee as a ghost, speaking with Davina Claire. He convinces her to resurect him, offering to help him kill Klaus. In From a Cradle to a Grave, Mikael is successfully resurrected, but is forced by a magical bracelet worn by Davina to be under her control. In the second season, Kol uses magic to dispell Davina's bracelet and seeks to kill Klaus. After successfully staking and nearly killing Klaus, he ends up outnumbered by the arrival of Klaus' allies forcing him to flee for the very first time, he eventually forms an alliance with his wife, Esther and a revived Finn, stopping at nothing to kill Klaus and his allies.
Mikael is a member and is the patriarch of the Mikaelson Family.
The Middle Ages
Mikael was a Viking warrior born in an Eastern European village in the Kingdom of Norway, where he met a witch named Esther, and the two fell in love. They married and were wealthy landowners when they started a family with the birth of their two children Freya and Finn. Later a plague hit Eastern Europe and Esther claimed it killed Freya when in reality she was taken as a price of a bargain Esther made to have children before she got pregnant. Desperate to escape, Esther turned to her witch friend, Ayana, who told her of a land beyond the seas where the natives were blessed with supernatural gifts and where they could live away from diseases. Mikael, Esther, Ayana and other settlers (possibly Viking) left Eastern Europe for the New World (later known as America) and settled in the area of what is present day Mystic Falls.
However, the New World wasn't as peaceful as the couple had expected, especially during the full moon: their neighbors were Werewolves. They lived in peace with their neighbours, hiding in caves during the transformations. It was during this time that Mikael and Esther had more children: Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Henrik.
Once, as kids, Elijah takes Niklaus into the woods, to teach him how to hunt. Elijah encourages his brother stating that his aim has been improving, when he misses a shot at a doe. But, Mikael intervenes and scolds Elijah for encouraging his brother and snatches the bow from Niklaus stating that he wasn't man enough to hold a weapon. Niklaus tries to apologize, but Mikael sees him as a weakling and starts kicking him, justifying that his punishments would make Niklaus stronger. Elijah tries to stop his father from hurting his brother, but is scared off by Mikael, stating that Elijah would be next if he intervened. He once beat Niklaus half to death as a boy because he was so sure that Niklaus had taken his blades, unaware that it was Rebekah who actually took them.
One day Mikael caught Klaus making small wooden toys with his hunting knife, and Mikael whipped and beat Klaus half to death. Klaus was beaten so bad his siblings feared for his life. Elijah entered the room and tried to stop his father, but he pushed Elijah away and continued to punish Klaus until Rebekah entered with his sword and pointed it at him. Mikael got furious and grabbed his sword and left. Then one night, Rebekah, who had enough of Mikael's abuse torwards Klaus, took a knife with the intention of killing her father, but Elijah stopped her.
One day, while Elijah and Klaus were sparring, Mikael watched them. Mikael was enraged that Klaus was showing off and being foolish. When they were done, he came to Elijah for his sword and then attacked Klaus, defeated, and humiliated him. He wondered how Klaus was able to remain alive due to his impulsive behavior.
At some point, Niklaus challenged Mikael to a duel which Mikael won and after Klaus grew angry and attacked Mikael due to the latter having taken the anger suppressing Necklace, Mikael in retaliation, impaled his step-son to a tree with a sword.
Curious about the werewolves transformations, Klaus and Henrik went to spy on them. They were discovered and Henrik was mauled and killed by a werewolf. After the witch Ayana was refused by the Spirits to help, he begged his wife Esther to do something, using her powers as a Witch. His wife performed a spell that made him and their children stronger, faster than the werewolves, and immortal. Esther performed The Immortality Spell by binding the power of the Sun (for life), and the immortality of the ancient White Oak Tree.
He then offered his children wine laced with Tatia's blood (as revealed in Bringing Out The Dead) and killed them soon thereafter by driving his sword through his children's hearts. The Spirits of Nature, in vengeance toward these "abominations", turned nature against them; the sun became their enemy, the flowers that grew at the base of the white oak tree, vervain, brought pain and prevented compulsion, and the oak tree that granted them immortality became the one thing on earth that could take it away. Mikael and his family later burned down the white oak tree to prevent it ever being used against them, but not before Mikael had secretly carved a stake.
But they soon learned with all this power came a terrible hunger, and none felt it more then Niklaus. Once Klaus had killed a human, Mikael and the rest of the family found out what he truly was, and Mikael says when he sees Klaus turning into a Hybrid, "He's a beast. An abomination!" After Mikael had found out that his wife was unfaithful to him, and that Niklaus is not his son, he convinced her to cast a spell to keep Klaus's werewolf side dormant. When Esther prepared the spell, Mikael was tying Klaus up in chains and asked for Elijah's help and then screamed at him to help. Elijah then helped his father tie Klaus up. Mikael later went out, hunted down and killed Ansel, Klaus' father, and his entire family, not realizing that he was igniting an inter-species war that rages on even in present day.
According to Elijah, Mikael burned down half of Europe in his hunt for Klaus and his family.
1702, Cadiz, Spain
Mikael tracked his family down to spain due to Kol's destructive antics and killed Klaus's horse, Theo, putting its head on a pike before he burnt down the town. His children escaped on a ship, leaving Europe, alluding Mikael.
1919, New Orleans
In the year 1919, six months after Rebekah and Marcel used Genevieve to summon him, Mikael appeared in the streets of New Orleans and watching at the newspaper he got from Genevieve. Mikael later appeared at Rousseau's and was watching Marcel and Rebekah. Later, shortly after Rebekah left him at the bar, Marcel went for a drink, and Mikael, who also had drink approached him, he talks of how lucky Marcel really is and tells him that his girlfriend, she looks like his wife. Mikael then revealed himself and told him he observed him and knows Marcel Gerard would do anything to get away from Klaus' wing even if it meant calling the one man on earth who hates Klaus the most, who is called "The Destroyer". Mikael admits he has burned countless other cities like New Orleans hunting his children. Mikael promises to leave Rebekah unharmed as she was always his favorite, but he wants his sons' exact location.
Later, Mikael goes to see Elijah, and tells him he just wants to talk to him, with Elijah being shocked, who tells him that he hunted him and his siblings for centuries, even burning half of Europe. Mikael corrects him that he only ever hunted Klaus and not his own children. Mikael is requesting his aid, though the meeting quickly becomes violent once Elijah refuses. Elijah tells his father, he is a fool if he thinks Elijah would betray his brother for anyone even for his father, Mikael then reminds him of how his mothers affair led to Klaus' existence, Mikael's shame. He tells his son. "Niklaus is an abomination. You do not talk to abominations. You do not reason with them. Or try to change them, you ERASE THEM!" Mikael then shows him The White Oak Stake, Elijah then tries to stop him, but Mikael overpowers Elijah and tells him, he either stands with him or he could fall with Klaus. After Elijah chooses to stand with Klaus, Mikael stakes him, having him incapacitated, before making his way to the Opera Theatre.
Walking in behind Klaus, he points the White Oak Stake to Klaus' heart, while Klaus clearly sensed his presence from his horrified expression. Mikael mocks Klaus when he calls Mikael father, telling him that his Werewolf father would be embarassed of Klaus like Mikael was before he knew the truth of Klaus. Mikael is revealing that he means to humiliate Klaus first, and then, once Klaus is dead, he will kill everyone who know's Klaus' name, removing his memory from the city and the world. Revealing that he killed Klaus' werewolf lover, friends, and imprisoned Marcel on the stage, all the while compelling the entire audience to view it as a comedy, Mikael laughed as Klaus looked on in terror. Klaus moved to help Marcel, only to be stopped by Mikael. He then threw Klaus away and Rebekah then intervened when Klaus was down, trying to save Marcel, only for her to be staked and incapacitated. Recovering from his own incapacitation, Elijah arrived to help his siblings flee, leaving Marcel, as Mikael was feeding off him and had his hand clutching Marcel's heart, trapped on the stage. Mikael burned down the Opera house with everyone in it out of spite. As Mikael hunted after his children, he told them to come forward and that they should finish the last act of their Le Grand Guignol story, what he calls their tale of sorrows. He told them to stop running as it would be pointless because he would find them no matter what. Elijah told his brother and sister to run while he played interference, promising that he would find them. Mikael went on to burn the city down and slaughtered the other vampires in the city, leaving Marcel as one of the only vampires to survive Mikael's wrath.
In the 1920's three years after the New Orleans massacre, Mikael had found them in Chicago and had sent police officers to shoot at Gloria's bar to spook Klaus, and when Mikael came, Klaus and Rebekah had already vanished. Mikael was then searching for Klaus and Rebekah in Gloria's bar and asked Stefan if he knew either of them and where they might be, but under Klaus's compulsion, Stefan said that he had never seen them in his life. During that time, Mikael posed as a member of the Chicago Police Department. Mikael knew that Stefan had been compelled and told the other officers that they were done here and he continued to hunt for Klaus.
70 years later in the late 1990s, Mikael came to Mystic Falls, his home from the past. Mikael was in search of the 4th Petrova Doppelgänger (Elena Gilbert), presumably to either kill her (and prevent Klaus from breaking the curse), or to draw Klaus out. To protect her best friend's daughter, the witch Abby Bennett Wilson lured him outside of town and entombed Mikael in an abandoned mausoleum at a cemetery, where he lay dormant for almost 20 years. Katherine Pierce had heard tales about Mikael centuries before from her best friend Pearl and would eventually become the one to track him down and release him.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
At the end of The Reckoning, Mikael was revealed to be a vampire who hunts vampires, (later revealed as an Original Vampire, and Klaus' step-father), and the one who can kill Klaus for good, but is now locked in a tomb by a witch. Anna insisted that Mikael should not be awakened because he would kill all of them (referring to Katherine and Damon, hinting that he may be on a mission of destroying his kind). Katherine chose to ignore her warning and was able locate his tomb with the help of Jeremy. As she opens his coffin, Mikael awakens.
In Smells Like Teen Spirit, Katherine spent most of her time trying to get Mikael to rise from his coffin by attempting to get him to feed. However, Mikael simply did not drink any of the blood she offered, so Katherine finally got him to feed by letting blood from a human drip onto his mouth. He looked much more alive, but became angry and told her to get it away from him and fell back to sleep. Hours later, Mikael awoke and apologized to Katherine for his behavior and revealed that he has denied himself from drinking human blood for as long as he can remember. Katherine expressed her disappointment at Mikael and asks whether he can kill Klaus as she's heard or not. Mikael states that he can kill Klaus and that he will kill him. Katherine told him he needed to feed to regain his strength, but Mikael declined and stated that he does not feed on the living. She then asked him what he feeds on. He responded by grabbing Katherine and feeding on her, much to her horror.
In Ordinary People, Mikael came and met Stefan and Damon at a bar, knowing exactly who they are because of his experience as a vampire hunter. Mikael asked Stefan a few questions about Klaus's location. Stefan could not answer him because Klaus had compelled him not to tell. Damon was unimpressed by Mikael's questioning and jokingly asked if this was the extent of his capabilities. As a ploy to get Stefan to give him answers, Mikael inserted his hand inside Damon's chest and threatened to rip his heart out. Stefan hesitated; he did, however, manage to override Klaus's compulsion and quickly told Mikael that he could lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls. Mikael again threatened Stefan that if he went back on his word, he would drive a stake through his heart himself.
In Homecoming, Mikael helped Elena and the Salvatore Brothers to lure Klaus to him so he could kill him for good. To do this, Klaus needed to think that Mikael was dead, so Elena temporarily daggered him and later revived him. When Mikael returned to life, Rebekah was there to talk with him. He said that his intent was never to kill her, only Klaus as revenge for killing her mother. Rebekah told him that she knew what Klaus had done, but blamed Mikael for making Klaus this way, saying that it was not Klaus who destroyed their family, but Mikael when he turned them into vampires.
Later, Mikael showed Damon the White Oak Stake, the only weapon that could permanently kill an Original. Damon asked him why he feeds on vampires. His reply was:"I had a hand in creating vampires but the blood lust was never my intention. Over the centuries, I've learned to feed from the predator, not the innocent."
When Stefan came in, he fed on him and went with Damon to the Lockwood Mansion to proceed with the plan. At the mansion, Mikael found himself surrounded by hybrids. Klaus says that his hybrids will kill Mikael. Mikael replied that they cannot kill him, to which Klaus says "But it will make a hell of a party game". When Klaus came to the door, he tried to get Klaus to come out of the house to fight him, to no avail.
Mikael then grabbed Elena as a hostage (Katherine in disguise) and threatened Klaus to come out and face him, else he will kill Elena. Klaus called his bluff, only Mikael wasn't bluffing, and quickly stabbed her in the back with a knife. Whilst Klaus attempted to comprehend Elena's sudden death, Damon sneaked up behind him and stabbed him with the White Oak Stake, but missed his heart. As he was about to deliver the final blow, Stefan dove on Damon, and stopped him. Klaus then grabbed the stake, ran out to a distracted Mikael and drove it through his heart. Mikael burst into flames, and died quickly afterwards.
In The Ties That Bind, it was revealed that Bonnie's mother (Abby Bennett Wilson) was the witch that entombed Mikael by casting a spell to desiccate his body, and leaving him in a cemetery in Charlotte.
In Do Not Go Gentle, Esther makes another Original Vampire, with the same Immortality Spell she used on her husband Mikael, and their children. Esther made Alaric J. Saltzman into an Original Vampire Hunter like her husband, who would hunt for vampires, more specifically to hunt the Original Vampires like Mikael did, to end the vampire species. }}
Throughout The Originals Series
In Always and Forever, Elijah shows his memories to a werewolf girl named Hayley, Elijah begins to tell her of how their family was a 1000 years back until the tragedy happened. Henrik their youngest brother, was killed by werewolves, their father then forced their mother, to do a spell which would make them stronger, faster, and immortal, and then the first Vampires were created. But they soon learned with all this power came terrible hunger and none felt it more then Niklaus, once Klaus had killed a human, Mikael and the rest of the family found out what he truly was, and Mikael says when he sees Klaus turning into a Hybrid, "He's a beast. An abomination". After Mikael had found out that his wife was unfaithful to him and that Niklaus is not his son, he convinced her to cast a spell to keep Klaus's werewolf side dormant. When Esther did the spell Mikael was tying Klaus up in chains and asked for Elijah's help and then screamed at him to help, Elijah then helped his father in tying Klaus up.
Once Hayley learned of Mikael she called him a "Dick". Elijah told Hayley that for a 1000 years Mikael had hunted them, even away from New Orleans, where they were happiest of all. Elijah and Rebekah mentions during their conversion that Mikael found them In New Orleans in the year 1919, three years before Rebekah was daggered by Klaus. Elijah also says he should have killed his father the moment he laid a hand on Klaus.
In House of the Rising Son, Rebekah mentions that when Niklaus saved Marcellus from slavery, he saw himself in the boy and remembered of how his step-father used to beat him and saw him nothing more than a "Beast" When Hayley asks about Klaus' relationship with Marcel, he mentions that once his father found him in New Orleans, Klaus and his siblings fled the city and had thought that Marcel had been killed by Mikael like so many other vampires in town.
In Bloodletting, Klaus makes a reference to his step-father, Mikael, when he thinks that Elijah and Rebekah sees him nothing more then a "Bastard",the way Mikael saw Klaus as.
In The River in Reverse, he was mentioned by Elijah in a flashback when he was speaking to Klaus about his recent killings, not wanting Klaus to draw Mikael's attention in Europe.
In Reigning Pain in New Orleans, Mikael is mentioned by Klaus when explaining to Marcel that he won't do to his child, what was done to him by Mikael. And later Camille O'Connell saw Mikael through Klaus's memories of his most darkest ones involving Mikael.
In Dance Back from the Grave, Mikael is mentioned by Rebekah after Papa Tunde dies at Klaus's hands. Marcel revealed that he brought Tunde to town so that he could challenge Klaus and so that Marcel and Rebekah could be together, and told her would do it again if he could. Rebekah then proposed that he bring Mikael into town, knowing it would cause Klaus to flee in seconds. But they needed a powerful witch to locate him.
In Le Grand Guignol, multiple references to Mikael were made.
In Farewell to Storyville, Elijah remembers how Mikael punished Niklaus when they were both children for missing a shot at doe, back in the 10th century. He also remembers that Rebekah tried to kill him in his sleep. Had it not been for Elijah, she would have gone through with the act.
In A Closer Walk With Thee, Mikael begins to torment Klaus trough his dreams where there is a funeral of Father Kieran and in the coffin was Klaus' baby girl and he smiles. He is then staked by Mikael with the White Oak Stake, he tells him, "Greetings, boy." Klaus speaks to Camille, Hayley and Elijah about dreaming of Mikael. Elijah is worried because like Klaus, he too has had dreams about their father, it is later revealed that The Other Side is falling apart.
At the Witches coven house, Davina Claire convinces her friend Abigail to do a simple seánce, so that they can connect with the spirit world and to connect with her friend Timothy. Davina and Abigail do the seánce, but instead of Tim another appears, and when she turns around she sees Mikael who says, "What a delightful tune."
When Hayley is temporarily killed by Monique's hex, Mikael introduces himself to Hayley on The Other Side and tells her that they are technically family. He knows his reputation precedes him and he assures her she is not dreaming and that what she is experiencing is all real. He then uses his vampire speed to quickly go over to Hayley and instantly puts her in a headlock, Mikael welcomes her to his "hell", as he is stuck in an eternity of watching over Klaus. Hayley quickly becomes afraid because she thinks she is dead and starts worrying about the baby, Mikael tells her that the child never had a chance, and tells her of how her bloodline is filth enough and she made it worse by merging it with Klaus'. Mikael then starts to mock Klaus. Hayley then becomes angry and releases herself from Mikael's grip and tells him that neither her or her baby's dead or he wouldn't have tried to kill them. When Hayley mentions his son has already beat him, he gets angry and says he's not his son. He calls Klaus a scourge, a walking symbol of weakness. He tells her that there is no saving that "atrocity" in her womb, and he says Klaus will destroy it, one way or another. He says it is better it dies now, and her along with it. Hayley jumps down onto the first floor, Mikael jumps down to follow her but she spins around rapidly and rushes behind him, stabbing him in the heart with a stake from behind while he was caught off-guard by the jump. Hayley tells him her daughter has an advantage Klaus never had, that she will never know Mikael.
Back at the Witches coven house Davina is being visited by Mikael's Ghost for the second time and he tells Davina that Tim has moved on and reveals himself to be Klaus' father, apologizing for what his son did to Tim, and he says he's the only one who can rid Klaus from her forever, but first he needs her to bring him back to life.
In The Battle of New Orleans, Mikael's ghost appears in the streets of The French Quarter and looks at Davina, who's with Joshua Rosza. He then vanished. Mikael then appeared behind Davina, calling her name and when she turned around, he was gone. He reappears to Davina in front of a dying Josh, telling her it is no surprise Klaus left Josh to die. He says he is the only man in history that has been capable of driving off Klaus and bring him pain and fear. He says he will help save Josh aside from just wanting to kill Klaus for his personal reasons, and Davina seemingly agrees to resurrect Mikael.
In From a Cradle to a Grave, Mikael's ghost appears in The Abattoir and is seen talking to Davina and says, "One point for you, and one point for Niklaus". Mikael's ghost then appear in a room with Davina and explaining the spell in Esther's grimoire that can resurrect him. Davina resurrects Mikael using powerful cursed objects Father Kieran had stored away. Davina passes out from exhaustion and Mikael successfully returns. He first heads to Marcel's wounded army downstairs, viciously starts feeding on Diego the rest of the wounded vampires, which allows the werewolf venom in their bodies to kill them faster.
Mikael retrieves the White Oak Stake, and is looking right at Klaus holding his child from a hidden corner. Mikael makes his way to the nursey room holding the stake in his hand, and as he is about to ambush Klaus, he finds he cannot move. Davina forces his body to follow her to the attic where she stayed for months as a personal weapon, telling Mikael he will know how it feels to be hers, allowing him to kill Klaus when she sees fit and not before. She shows him an object she used for power to resurrect him, a cursed bracelet, which allows her to control his body, much to his annoyance. }}
In Rebirth, Mikael is still under Davina's influence, trapped in the attic. Davina has been going to a vinyl store to buy music for Mikael, his preference being ancient Icelandic Folk music. Mikael throws the White Oak Stake at Davina, who tells him he can't harm her. Mikael states his desire to want to hurt her is strong. She forces him to feed from her when he refuses. He wants to take the bracelet binding him to her so he can kill Klaus. Davina says he can't, and that she will let him kill Klaus when she finds a way to remove Marcel and Josh from Klaus' sire line with help from Esther's Grimoire.
In Alive and Kicking, Davina is trying to find a way to unlink Marcel and Josh from Klaus's sire line but she isn't able to do it. Mikael offers his help but she refuses it because she believes that he could trick her into a faulty spell just so he could get out early and kill Klaus. When Davina is attacked at Rousseau's by a group a of Moonlight ring wearing werewolves sent by Cassie, she uses her bracelet to summon Mikael from the attic. As the werewolves are about to kill Davina, Mikael arrives and starts to fight them, killing several with little to no difficulty. During the fight, Davina loses the bracelet controlling Mikael, setting him free. Having disposed of the wolves, he tries to kill Davina to stop her control over him but he is stopped by Elijah who throws him into a wall. As Elijah is surprised to see his father alive and well, Mikael tells him that, while he wanted to see Klaus first, he had unfinished business with Elijah as well. He overpowers his son and prepares to drive the White Oak Stake into his heart when Marcel recovers Davina's bracelet, allowing her to regain control over him. She then flees with Mikael.
In Live and Let Die, Davina took Mikael to her family's abandoned cabin to hide from Klaus and Elijah. While there, Mikael trained himself vigorously with a staff to force out the werewolf venom he had received from his recent brawl with the wolves. After chastising Davina for being unable to defend herself without her magic, she requested that he train her to be strong physically. Mikael did so, knocking her down and hurting her ankle but forcing her to get back on her feet, even though it would be a struggle. Once she did, he nodded and thought that perhaps she had learned something. When his son Kol, now in the body of a witch, was invited to the cabin by Davina and secretly searched the room with the white oak stake inside and found it, Mikael stopped him and confronted him. He threatened to kill him, not knowing it was his youngest son, but Kol told him he was a witch and would undo Davina's bracelet's spell, freeing Mikael, if he didn't harm him.
When Klaus arrived at the cabin, having tracked them down, Mikael stood ready with the white oak stake. Klaus threw Mikael's staff through the cabin window, knocking Davina out. Mikael went to her and Kol where he ordered Kol to release him as promised. Kol performed a spell to take Mikael off his leash and it worked. Mikael went outside, to confront his son. He viciously attacked Klaus with the white oak stake, overpowering him and nearly managing to kill him. However, Klaus unveiled Papa Tunde's blade and stabbed Mikael. The blade burrowed into Mikael's body, incapacitating him and causing him an extreme amount of pain. Klaus then put Mikael in a trunk, sparing him so he'd suffer, but Mikael managed to pull the blade from his own chest, the only Original who was strong enough and had enough willpower to do so.
In Red Door, Mikael abducted Camille, who Klaus had given the white oak stake, to use her as leverage. He explained that once he fed, he'd be back to full strength. They stumbled upon a Halloween party of unsuspecting civilians. Mikael compelled the attendance to give Klaus a message. Mikael brought Cami to an abandoned building where he explained that he didn't always hate Klaus. It was only after Klaus accidentally got Henrik killed, killed Esther, and turned his siblings against him, that Mikael hated Klaus, seeing his acts as betrayal. He then told her that instead of her counseling, he needed food. Despite having told her he wouldn't feed on her, he contemplated changing his mind since his wound from Papa Tunde's blade wasn't healing. Mikael fed briefly on Cami, leaving her alive but rejuvenating some of his strength though still weakened by tunde's blade and the lingering venom.
Klaus arrived and the two fought once again. Klaus managed to hold his own in the duel but Mikael once again overpowered him, stabbing him with the white oak stake. Klaus was briefly neutralized but didn't burst into flames like Originals are supposed to do when stabbed with white oak. Mikael was furious and confused by the turn of events, realizing someone was interfering with the stake's power. He found Davina and Kol performing a spell and attacked them to restore power to the weapon. He threw aside Kol and bit Davina before going back to Klaus's body to find Cami with the stake, threatening him. Marcel and Hayley arrived, using their combined strength to hold off Mikael. Klaus awoke and told Mikael that he was outnumbered. Mikael just laughed at Klaus, telling him to find him when he was prepared to fight his own battles. Mikael then fled, his destination unknown.
In The Map of Moments, Mikael had learned of Esther's resurrection of Ansel, hunting down werewolves in the woods to try and find Ansel's location. As he butchered a few wolves, he was met by Esther, who told him that he could stop trying to hunt down Ansel since Klaus had already killed him, noting that he may not be his blood, but Klaus had inherited Mikael's violent nature. Mikael, still furious with Esther for her betrayal, was enraged until she convinced him to help her by offering up Klaus, no longer believing he'd ever accept her offer to be put into a new body. Mikael agreed to her deal, soon after helping their son Finn escape from his imprisonment in Klaus's compound.
In Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire, Mikael and Finn plotted to destroy all the vampires in New Orleans. Mikael stated that together, they would be successful in their crusade and Finn responded by telling him that he could really use a man of his strength. However, Finn forced Mikael to be his sacrifice in a spell so he could channel his power. The spell neutralized Mikael while his power was being channeled into Finn's own.
- "Mothers love their children, fathers make them strong."
Prior to Freya's death, Mikael was described as a kind and loving husband as well as a good father, this is in spite of how his own father treated him, however, once Freya died Mikael became hostile, distant and cold due to the immense grief he felt due to the loss of his favorite child. Niklaus' birth renewed Mikael's hope in his family but he was never the same man as he once was as his later personality can be described calculating, meticulous, aggressive, bad tempered and prideful - which Hayley described as "being a dick". As a human, Mikael is characterized by his pride, valor, and devotion to the family. However, he also used fear to control people particularly his children as he wanted to make them stronger, possibly to prevent any more deaths of his children, his actions however, led to them being alienated from him.
Mikael has a deep hatred of Klaus, caused by the latter accidentally killing Henrik, then later murdering Mikael's wife and turning his family against him, however, Mikael didn't always hate Klaus, as when he was born he was overjoyed and loved him, he even named him, however, as Klaus grew up, he acted differently to his siblings and Mikael began to see him as weak and thus he acted negative towards him, Mikael tends to degrade his worth and often referred to Klaus as "boy" rather than his given name.
Mikael physically assaulted Klaus even as a child for no apparent reason, and try to justified it by saying that he was trying to make him stronger, though going by what era they lived in and Mikael's viewpoint, it is entirely possibly that Mikael was genuinely trying to make Klaus stronger as Mikael explained about fathers having to make their children stronger, Mikael was forced to learn how to use a staff despite being only eight years old and if he showed any strain, his father would have beaten him. Klaus was not like his other siblings, he was more focused on art and making sculptures than learning to fight and survive in their deadly environment, something Mikael saw as a weakness.
Despite his anger and attitude towards Klaus, he still cared about him enough to save his life by turning him along with his siblings into vampires, proving he did care for Klaus before realizing Klaus was not his true son.
After being turned into a vampire, the valor becomes anger, and pride in obsession. Mikael didn't initially want to kill Klaus, as even after discovering him to be an "abomination" and a child fathered by someone else, he did not kill him, but had his wife curse Klaus to make his werewolf side dormant, making him just like the rest of his siblings, an Original Vampire. Possibly indicating that he still considered Klaus to be a part of the family, at least for his children and wife's sake, however, once Klaus murdered Esther and blamed Mikael for it, only then did he pursue his step-son with the intent to kill him.
For a thousand years, Mikael tried to destroy Klaus, but during this time, still loved his biological family, telling Rebekah that she and the others were never who he was after. Mikael is willing to kill and harm others, though, in his hunt for Klaus, threatening to and possibly nearly going through with tearing out Damon's heart when Stefan wouldn't tell him where Klaus was. However, Mikael later says this was simply just to "rile" Stefan up so that he could push past Klaus' compulsion, something Mikael says was a loophole.
Mikael seems to genuinely regret the consequences of having brought the Vampire race into existence, which is what motivated him into feeding exclusively upon other Vampires instead. This implies that in spite of everything he is and everything he became, Mikael still retained a sense of virtue about him, however he is more than willing to kill humans for his own agendas and to torment Klaus.
However, Mikael has shown multiple sadistic traits, mostly when it comes to the target of his hatred, Klaus. He wasn't content to kill Klaus until he has humiliated and psychologically tortured him, and then promised to undo everyone's memory of him, turning Klaus into nothing more than a ghost, utterly alone.
According to Klaus, Mikael is a psychopath, as his reasons for tormenting his step-son for the last 1000 years was out of madness, however, Mikael told Cami it was because of the murder of his wife and turning his family against him which is a valid reason to seek revenge though Mikael has made it into an obsession.
Mikael can be considered a hypocrite, he blames Klaus for turning his children against him, when his actions contributed to that, this has also been said by his daughter Rebecca, who told him that he was the one who destroyed his family when he turned them into vampires, as Klaus, had nothing to do with it. However, while Mikael's actions did cause a rift in the family, it was only through Klaus' lie that they began to fear that Mikael was out to kill them and thus turned against him completely, however, even after his children found out that it was Klaus who killed their mother, they are still antagonistic towards their father, though Rebekah was willing to allow Klaus to be killed after finding out the truth but did blame their father for making them violent, saying that Klaus wasn't born a killer. Even Elijah and Kol still harbor negative feelings towards their father.
Like Klaus and even Elijah, Mikael seems to be in a grey area morally, as in his pursuit of Klaus, he has killed numerous vampires and humans alike, especially if they get in his way, however, Mikael does have some morals, being regretful for his part in creating vampires and the bloodlust and so feeds only on vampires to avoid killing innocents needlessly. He also respects those who can stand up to him, acknowledging people such as Davina and Cami when they show feats of strength or courage.
It seems that even death won't stop Mikael from tormenting and wanting to kill Klaus. As he had been conspiring his resurrection with a young Witch and had promised the young witch if she did resurrect him, he would help her save her friend and get rid of Klaus for good. After being resurrected, he attempted to kill Kluas, though doing so would have killed Marcel and Josh, something Davina wanted to avoid.
Mikael is middle-aged, tall, short dark blond hair, and blue eyes. Like the other Originals, Mikael used to dress in an aristocratic manner, most reflecting his son, Elijah's attire. He wore dark suits over dress shirts.
Powers and Abilities
Mikael is the first and oldest Vampire in existence and being an Original Vampire, Mikael possesses all the standard powers and abilities of one, but possibly to a slightly higher degree due to his diet of Vampire blood. As an Original Vampire, Mikael is stronger and faster than any non-original vampires and is one of the most powerful supernatural beings in the TVD/TO universe with the possible exception of Alaric due to him being an Enhanced Original. It was shown in Live and Let Die, that Mikael was able to fight Klaus on a relative equal ground, even overpowering him at certain times. Mikael has overpowered three of his children in a fight, while facing all three simultaneously, a feat no other being has ever managed to accomplish. A more recent testament to his strength has been shown where he single-handedly slaughtered Werewolves wearing Moonlight rings and once again, overpowered his son, Elijah. All of this without having fed on Vampire blood for months, being sustained only by Davina's blood. During said fight between Elijah and Mikael, their strength differences can be seen despite the fact that Mikael sustained mutiple werewolf bites before squaring off with his son; while Elijah was only able to turn Mikael's head with a punch, the latter was able to send Elijah crashing into the counter with a backhand. It has been revealed that Mikael is stronger than his children because he was stronger as a human before turning, which was then amplified, not by feeding on vampire blood. He prefers to drink vampire blood, but it doesn't add to his strength.
Mikael's sheer strength seems to be superior to even Klaus' who is the Original Hybrid as Mikael was able to dominate the fight between them and physically overpower Klaus when they struggled with the White Oak Stake, Mikael still had werewolf venom in his system during this fight as his wounds were still not fully healed. It was implied that he may have a certain tolerance for Werewolf venom, since he deliberately fed on vampires infected with that very venom shortly after Davina revived him. During the fight between step-father and son, their emotional states could be seen, Mikael being relatively calm with no sign of straining while Klaus visibly struggled during the fight. Another notable skill for Mikael is his intense tolerance for pain, being able to practically ignore the effects of the werewolf venom, and even overcome the effects of Papa Tunde's Blade. A day later after this event and still weakened by the blade and only partially restored by human blood, Mikael was still stronger than Klaus. On top of his physical strength, he is a deadly fighter, having been the one to teach the other Original vampires how to fight. He is also noted to be one of two people in history that have ever made Klaus genuinely fear for his life, the other being Mikael's wife, and Klaus' mother; Esther.
While it is unknown how Mikael would fare if Klaus was to draw upon more power if he was enraged or if he was in werewolf form, Mikael's feats, discipline and sheer skill would seem to favor him in both cases though no conclusion could be accurately given unless demonstrated. As said above Mikael has over-powered Klaus while still weakened with werewolf venom, and Klaus was far from calm in said fight and should Klaus ever become enraged or transform completely into his Werewolf form, Mikael still has superior fighting skills and a tolerance for werewolf venom, making a werewolf's primary attack, its bite, useless.
Mikael was able to stake Klaus with the White Oak Stake after a vicious battle (it should be noted that the latter was forced to let his guard down, when Mikael threw Papa Tunde's Blade at Camille, Klaus had to save his friend's life); however, Davina and Kol temporarily drained the stake of it's power, allowing Klaus to recover once pulled out before it was reactivated. Mikael was able to do this despite still recovering from werewolf venom, and being weak and recovering from Papa Tunde's Blade, demonstrating his power and skill over Klaus even while weakened, though it was shown that with the combined effects of the Blade and the venom, Klaus was able to fight on a slightly more even level to Mikael. Neither Klaus or Elijah could overcome the pain and paralysis of Tunde's blade, much less pull the blade out of themselves as Mikael did.
Mikael has the typical weaknesses of an Original Vampire.
TVD Season 3
TO Season 1
TO Season 2
- Scandinavian form of "Michael ", from the Hebrew מִיכָאֵל (Mikha'el) meaning "Who is like God". Saint Michael is one of the seven Archangels, and the only one mentioned in the Bible. He is the leader of heaven's armies, and for this is the patron saint of soldiers.
The Vampire Diaries (Season Three)
- To Stefan: Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls, and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart, fail, I'll drive it through yours!
- To Stefan and Damon: You see, Damon, I've been a vampire hunter longer than you've been alive. It's why I found you here. It's why I'm going to find Niklaus. Careful Stefan, one move and his hearts gone. Now where is Klaus? Come on, what's the trick question Stefan? One twist and he's dead, unless you don't care of course. Really? His link to Klaus is so strong he would let his own brother die? Hmm no ideas? Think Stefan. I guess you're right. He's a dead end, and so are you Damon. And there is our loophole, just had to rile him up a bit.
- To Klaus (flashback): So, why don't you teach me that trick young warrior. We fight for our survival, and you find time for fun!? I want to have fun, teach me, come on! You are foolish and impulsive my boy! What? No more laughter!? Some days, it's a miracle your still alive, boy.
- To Damon: I had a hand in creating vampires but bloodlust was never my intention. Over the centuries I learned to feed from the predator, not the innocent.
- To Klaus: The big bad wolf. You haven't changed, still hiding behind your playthings like a coward.
- To Klaus: Nobody cares about you anymore boy! Who do you have, other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one...No one.
- To Klaus: Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing, that keeps you from truly being great.
- -- Homecoming.
The Originals (Season One)
- The final act of the Grand Guignol is upon us! Where are my players? Enough running children! Step out of the shadows so we may finish this tale of sorrows!
- To Marcel: Let me tell you what I learned about you this afternoon, Marcel Gerard. You chaff under the control of my son, Niklaus, and would do just about anything to get rid of him, even call the one man on this earth who hates him more than you do. But I couldn't understand what you hoped to gain. Rule of this city? As I said New Orleans has it's charms, but to call me? The one they call the Destroyer, the one who has burnt cities far more charming to the ground in pursuit of his children? But now I see, you did it for love, for the love of my daughter. So I'm going to make you a promise, I won't hurt Rebekah, truth be told she was always my favorite. And this city, you can have it, but first you must tell me where to find my sons.
- To Elijah (flashback): I'll forgive you your sentimental affections for the thing you call brother, but you need to realize as I did when I learned his mother had lain with a beast to beget him. Niklaus is an abomination. You do not talk to abominations, you do not reason with them, or try to change them. You erase them! So yes I am asking you to help me kill your brother.
- To Klaus (flashback): I would advise against trying to flee boy. I could drive this through your heart before you can even think of getting to your feet. And I don't want you to die...yet. Father? Still clinging to that word after all these years? A bastard desperate for a daddy? I wonder if your real father would have been as embarrassed as I was of you before I learned you were not mine? Most likely. Ah ah. Easy now boy, don't worry death will come but first we need to have a little chat before you shuffle off your immortal coil. On contraire Niklaus, some things remain unsaid. For instance you were right to be proud of all that you have achieved here. As I walked the streets your name was spoken in revered tones by the cities finest.
- To Klaus: After I kill you I will remain in New Orleans until every last person who remembers you is dead. The deeds of the mighty Klaus will be remembered by no one! And you boy, will simply never have existed.
- To Davina: Your friend Timothy has moved on Davina. I am truly sorry for what my son did to him.
- To Davina: I am the only man in history who's been able to drive him off, to bring him fear and pain. If your friend needs Klaus' blood to survive, I've been known to spill a fair share of it. I do have personal reasons for wanting Niklaus to suffer but yes, I'd like nothing more than to help you. A small price to pay to cure your friend, and live a life free of a monster. Think Davina, there still exists a weapon that can kill Klaus. Bring back the one being who has the strength to use it.
- To Davina: Ha Ha. Ah yes. My wife Esther always did love to dress things up a bit. It's fancy witch speak. Nexus Vorti, a rare occurrence, something so infrequent it's almost a miracle. Like an astrological event or...(miracle baby). Voila.
- Mikael is the first Vampire in existence excluding Silas and Amara due to them being Immortals, despite this, Mikael is unlikely to be a progenitor of the vampire species due to his dislike of them.
- Mikael is the fourth Original Vampire to appear in the series.
- Mikael is the first of many parents to be turned in to vampires, followed by Pearl, Katerina (Katherine), Isobel, Abby.
- Mikael was the one that caused the 1000+ blood feud between vampires and werewolves after he not only killed Klaus' father Ansel, and his entire family, but destroyed half of a village filled with the creatures too.
- He was originally named Erik, but his name was changed to avoid similarities to True Blood. (Because a character named Bill also appeared).
- The reason that Mikael hunted Klaus for 1,000 years was due to Klaus' murder of Esther 
- Mikael was the first to show that Original Vampires could compel a hybrid due to them still being part vampire.
- Mikael was the only Original Vampire that wasn't neutralized by Klaus.
- Mikael is the first vampire shown to drink other vampires' blood in the series, and does not feed on living things, but from the predators themselves. In the novels Katherine and Klaus also drained vampires of their blood.
- Elijah claims that Mikael despises the vampires as a species, despite having a hand in creating them, therefore he kills them and feeds on them for food. Elijah states Mikael slaughters and consumes his own because he despises their supernatural origins and what they have become.
- Though usually choosing not to, Mikael will feed on humans if he needs to or if he wants to use them as bait.
- Mikael has killed more werewolves than anyone else in the entire show. Like Klaus, all of his kills were shown off screen. He fiercely hates them. He considers their bloodlines as filth.
- Mikael seems to be the only person whom Klaus greatly fears. The mere mention of Mikael's name caused Klaus to flee in The Reckoning.
- Originally, in the episode The Reckoning, there is a deleted scene where Katherine bites Jeremy's hand and feeds Mikael his blood, however it was later changed.
- Mikael is the first Original Vampire to be destroyed by a White Oak Stake.
- Interestingly, Mikael is a hint of Count Dracula. Both were placed in coffins and placed in the vicinity of an old cemetery, as well as body position when they were found.
- Of all the Original Vampires, Mikael can be considered the most threatening and proud.
- Mikael was the first vampire to be seen holding a White Oak Stake.
- Due to Klaus and his half-siblings being afraid of Mikael and fleeing when he was ever near, it's highly likely that Elena daggering Mikael was the first and only time he'd ever been neutralized by one of the daggers.
- Esther took note of her husband when she was turning Alaric into an Original Vampire, saying how he would be a true hunter like Mikael.
- As Esther is called the Original Witch, and Klaus the Original Hybrid, Mikael can be considered the Original Vampire Hunter.
- In Jewish tradition, the Archangel Michael is linked to the biblical Esther.
- Mikael's title has three meanings to it. It refers to him as a Hunter of Original Vampires, as well as being the first vampire hunter to exist, as well as identifying he is an Orginal Vampire, who hunts other vampires.
- He is also known as The Destroyer as he has burnt many cities to the ground hunting his children, including half of Europe over 1,000 years according to Elijah. He is known as The Hunter of Vampires, or the vampire that hunts vampires.
- Mikael sees Werewolves and Hybrids as abominations. Like when he sees Klaus transform, he calls him a beast and an abomination.
- According to Klaus New Orleans have been burned up twice, the second time by Mikael himself.
- Attempted to kill Klaus in his 1919 arrival to New Orleans.
- In Le Grand Guignol, it took six months after Genevieve's summoning spell before Mikael could arrive.
- In Le Grand Guignol, he compelled a whole theater audience into watching a gory, sadistic display he had created and enjoying it, just to spite Klaus.
- According to Elijah, Mikael has laid waste to half of Europe over the centuries hunting his children.
- Mikael says people call him The Destroyer, for destroying countless cities hunting his children over 1,000 years.
- In Le Grand Guignol, it is revealed he favors Rebekah over the rest of his children. It is also shown that he is proud to call Elijah his son, which is the complete opposite of how he views Klaus.
- His previous favourite child was also a daughter.
- In Le Grand Guignol, it is revealed that Mikael promised to Marcel that he will permit him be with Rebekah and will make him a leader of the city (in thanks for calling him to New Orleans). It can mean that Mikael and Marcel simulated Marcel's death to horrify Klaus.
- It was revealed in Farewell to Storyville, that Mikael was physically abusive to Klaus, and to his other children if they tried to help him.
- In A Closer Walk With Thee, Mikael's spirit haunts Klaus and Elijah through their dreams, then tries to kill Hayley and the baby when Hayley temporarily dies from a hex.
- Mikael enlists Davina to resurrect him and says he will kill Klaus, though because she realize Marcel and Josh will die with Klaus' bloodline if Mikael is successful, she binds Mikael to her bracelet to prevent him Killing Klaus before she can sever the bloodline.
- Mikael is characterized as proud, his greatest weakness, which lead to his death as he on multiple occasions did not kill Klaus when he should have or had the chance, wanting to show his superiority, giving Klaus the opportunity to catch Mikael off-guard and kill him.
- Not everyone knows Mikael is an Original, many thinking he is an ancient vampire that hunts vampires. The Mystic Falls gang did not realize they awoke the Original Father when asking for his help to kill Klaus. Not even Katherine knew his true identity and she was an expert on the Originals from running from them over 500 years.
- In Le Grand Guignol, Marcel describes Mikael as "The worst of them all," in regards to the threats he has faced and survived. Similarly Klaus states the Mikael was the monster that monsters were afraid of."
- He is resurrected by Davina in From a Cradle to a Grave. Davina uses the birth of Hope, Nexus Vorti, to resurrect Mikael.
- He is technically the first Original Vampire in history to be fully resurrected in both body and spirit, his body having been burnt to ashes with the White Oak Stake, is restored with his spirit, with Klaus' body not burning fully in Season 3, as well as his spirit not being in his body, was able to return his spirit to his body without harm. Alaric is the second Original to be fully resurrected in both body and spirit.
- Mikael's characterization in the flashbacks of his children is somewhat different from the characterization he has when people are dealing with him directly. This may be because all of his appearance in flashbacks have been narrated by his children, who have a strong bias against him. Mikael was hard and strict on his children, especially Klaus, try to justifying his abusive behavior of Klaus as necessary to make him stronger to survive before it became a habit he seemed to enjoy. Upon learning Klaus was not his true son, and after Esther's murder, Mikael lost whatever feeling he may have had to his once son, desiring vengeance for 1,000 years, something he has not shown to other characters except his children, enforcing their bias.
- According to Sebastian Roche, the emotion and focus that he has to summon to play Mikael is actually somewhat exhausting, though in a good way.
- Mikael likes ancient Icelandic folk music, from the times of his Viking human life before becoming an Original.
- Mikael and Kol will have some interesting scenes together this will be the first time Kol and Mikael have scenes and dialogue together.
- According to an interview, Sebastian believes Mikael could be redeemed and he says part of Mikael actually loves Klaus and Klaus is his closest child.
- Mikael is the only vampire shown that feeds on vampire blood regularly without being conditioned to through the Ripper Compound. It is possible however, that Mikael conditioned himself over decades, if not centuries of feeding on Vampire blood.
- Mikael fights through the effects of werewolf venom easier than his children, seen to spar with Davina regardless of still recovering and injured.
- Seeing that Mikael was able to easily overpower Elijah, and Elijah can fight evenly with Klaus, it is safe to say Mikael is stronger than Klaus as well. Mikael finally staked Klaus in a fight where Klaus had no surprise attacks, but Klaus survived because Kol and Davina temporarily powered down the White Oak Stake, despite recovering from werewolf venom and Tunde's blade.
- Mikael reveals he was half Davina's age when his father first taught him to fight with a staff, and that he would have strictly corrected Mikael if he had shown signs of strain, implying Mikael's father was much like Mikael was to his children.
- Mikael is the only vampire who has been able to overcome Papa Tunde's Blade through sheer force of will. Similarly he is the only Original seen to fight through werewolf venom without showing its symptoms.
- According to Michael Narducci, Mikael is stronger than his children because of his human strength and vampire blood is merely a preference of his. 
- This seems to be supported by the fight between Elijah and Mikael, as Mikael easily overpowered Elijah, who has been shown to be on par with Niklaus, and he had to use all of his strength to simply hold Mikael's arm back when he held the White Oak Stake threateningly towards him.
- If true, then Mikael would indeed be one, of, if not the most powerful supernatural creatures in the series, with feats exceeding Alaric.
- In Red Door, Mikael stated that he didn't always hate Niklaus. He once thought that Klaus would grow up to be a warrior.
- In Red Door, Klaus stated that it was the first time he had seen Mikael run from anything.
- According to Esther in Wheel Inside the Wheel, Mikael was once a kind and loving man with their two children Freya and Finn, but that all changed when, Esther told him she had died of the plague. Unknown to him though his sister in law took his daughter as price for a deal she made with Esther, taking away every firstborn of each genoration.
- It is revealed that Esther never stopped Klaus from getting beat, nor revealed Mikael of her affair with Ansel was because she feared Mikael would find out if Klaus had attacked back without his necklace and if revealed the affair that he would attack them in his rage. Its also implied she turned her back on Klaus to prevent Mikael from attacking them as well as putting the hybrid curse on him in the first place.
- To guarantee the survival of his kids, he felt he did what he had to do.
- To turn his children immortal seemed like a good idea at the time .
- What have I done? - All he wanted was not to see his children die anymore. But what he created were monsters.
- He decided it was all his fault, and was determined to put things right by killing his children.
- He was the only one who could potentially kill Klaus and was the only thing in the world Klaus feared.
- He was the archetypical Archnemesis Dad - hunting down his own offspring.
- He had the weapons and the determination to kill his own children for what they had become. (Or maybe only Klaus)
- Klaus eventually got the upper hand (and the White Oak Stake) and committed Patricide .
- He also regretted what he had become , and forfeit drinking from living creatures.
- Was a very distant father to his children, specially Klaus. Nothing they did elicited a compliment - just more critics.
- He was an abusive parent.
- He is a badass
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Klaus
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ordinary People
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Le Grand Guignol
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 From a Cradle to a Grave
- ↑ Alive and Kicking
- ↑ The Map of Moments
- ↑ https://twitter.com/isaiahstratton/status/509861701895081985/photo/1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MichaelNarducci/status/526940830528176128
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MichaelNarducci/status/526941667098890240