Haven't read much myself to be honest. Although I did look into the Old Republic games. I do hear a lot about EU material but in my opinion, some of it sounds rather silly. For example, it had Palpatine pulling a voldemort, which would defeat the whole purpose of Anakin restoring balance by killing the last of the sith lords.
im hoping by the end of this year to be all caught up on the clone wars show and rebels
however i don't know if i wanna get caught up with the EU cause it could potentially spoil films to come u know what I mean? Already I sort of knew luke and hans kids would made an appearance in these new films
End of the year? not sure how much of CW you've seen so far, but its been around long enough for you to have a general idea. As for Rebels, they are slightly less than half way through season two; starting up again Jan 20th. I won't spoil anything obviously, but the newest trailer looks pretty cool. I think Rebels will wrap up any unresolved storylines from CW e.g. Darth Maul, Barriss Offee and of course Ahsoka Tano.
EU is always a good read, but I personally wouldn't read it for the sake of catching up since its no longer canon. That's just me though.
I'm sort of in and out; not as focused on TO's as I used to be. What time is chat usually the most active? I imagine it must beat out the comment section these days. I saw a few comments calling it a 'wasteland'.
Not sure if this is a valid source, but in Star Wars Battlefront ll, the 501st goes to Kamino and wipes out the new clones as well as preventing the kaminoans from cloning ever again. They did this with the aid of Boba Fett, so it was well within the time span of A New Hope.
I think Grand Moff Tarkin references this when he states that the last remenence of the old republic had been recently swept away.
I think this is because the clones had that aging gene plus, only those with protocol 66 (order 66) were loyal to the empire while the newer clones were not.
I literally just got back on the wiki, lol. Even I didnt know weither or not I'd return. Its been so busy for me I began to believe freetime like this was a mere pipe dream. Eveerything suddenly slowed down; the town's population feels like it was cut in half. How was your summer? and of course, what do you think of The Originals season so far?
So this is gonna come across as a bitg of an odd question probably, but I know you watch "Better Call Saul" so I was wondering if you remember any particular scene where Chuck lays his hand on Jimmy's shoulder. Something that would fit with the line "you're doing fine."
Hmm, not off the top of my head. sorry for the late response btw, I'm usually on the moble site. I'm assuming you are (were) making a youtube video on Better Call Saul? if its already done, how did it turn out?
What do you think about the hate that the female characters get on the originals? It has lead me to believe that not only the writers, but the fandom is sexist as well. They have amazingly huge standarts for them, when they don't match it, they deserve hate.
Hayley, Cami and Davina are the most hated characters on the show. Except for Hayley, who's personality got retconned, I don't see how the latter two deserve hate, especially Davina.
What has she done to deserve it? I mean, her character development is the most logical on the show. They hate her cause she is stupid, but over the course of the series, she has shown to be quite smart. She's volatile and immature, but that will change over time. Now, they hate her cause she's in love with Kol and protected him. Nobody hates Kol for liking her, but Davina deserves hate for craving for love and happines in her life. Smh...
I think much of the hate stems from bias feelings, insensitivity and nonsensical viewpoints. its as if these characters are supposed to kill off all their feelings and do what the fans believe they should do; in davinas case, she is supposed to accept the fact that tim is dead and ignore the distinct possibility that klaus could flip and bite marcel and josh again.
The majority of the fandom may or may not be made up of girls/women who love the hot guys and hate the women who get in the way of their ship. however, that hate is more facebook, twitter and youtube. the hate I see on here for these characters is different; giving the appearance that
this fandom is sexist; females are help to a higher standard for their actions.
People hate davina because she's in love with kol but before they hated her because she was about to whipe out an entire bloodline. bottom line, quite a few people hate davina for no reason at all, so they try to create a reason, resulting in their flawed logic and blatant disregard for her storyline and the overall details of her character. its like they're just lashing out in anger and annoyance, which they shouldn't because its only a show. negative criticism is ok; the entertainment buisness is dependant on criticism I.e. Rotten Tomatoes; critics. Angry and emotional post is basically a sign of obsession.
Well, I guess so. I have never seen a constructed post pointing out flaws in her charactarization. The only things I see on her page is upset fans complaining and ranting irrationally and ignoring her relationships with the characters.
I mean, some users are still upset over the fact that she attacked Elijah. Then they claim that she acts innocent and like a victim, but can't even bring up any examples. Which leads me to believe that they are asumming things to make their hatred more credible. But for smone like me who knows Davina's character to her core, it is frastruating, really.
And earlier, there was a guy claiming that Davina was overwritten in terms of power, but is a fan of the originals. Double standarts much?
They are probably watching a different series. Davina's the agressor, she's worse than Klaus! They are spinning the events of the show to make Davina look like the worst thing on earth and justify Klaus. Does the OP have collective IQ of 10? Almost all of the haters are huge fans of Klaus - so my point stands - she is hated because she is going up against Klaus and doesn't realize that she is a monster herself. Even though she was protecting her life when she teamed up with Marcel and her friends chose to side with Klaus, putting their own lives in dangers themselves. But no, let's blame it on Davina. She is not a monster, why should she act like she is one? But that wouldn't change anything regarding Klaus, so they are just grasping at straws here.
You're spot on. They actually hate her for no reason at all, then try to make up illogical reasons to make her look bad and justify Klaus.
Though I pay attention to other aspects of the shows, I pay more attention to the magical aspect of the show, the romance is unbearable and Elena is a less interesting character than Kathrine (i'm not into soaps; I prefer more action like the Originals lol), so i'm going to analyse only their magical aspects.
1. I like that she's the first witch to be shown in the universe(on screen).
2. I like that she comes from one of the most powerful bloodlines in witchcraft history and is descended from the most powerful witch to walk the earth.
3. Unlike regular witches she's gifted with a special power of intuition(by touch), just like the deveruex sisters, hence why she called herself psychic.
4. She has proven to be a mighty force to be reckoned with given that she was able to absorb, contain and control without stress the powers of 100 dead witches, Unlock the whole extent of her will using expression and live(something that only very powerful witches could accomplish) resurrect jeremy twice, and also herself.
5. With traditional magic she was a mistress of body-jumping spells, pyrokinesis, aneurisms and telekinesis( and other things I cannot remember now).
5. With expression she could do anything; countless feats like healing herself like a vampire, containing Klaus within an invissible force field of which he was absolutely useless to, Calcifying an immortal into stone, among so many other things.
6. She became a very powerful witch in a very short time while still being a teenager(17/18) as opposed to her very grown and powerful colleagues like Esther or Celeste or even Tessa who had so many years of experience under their belt.
1. She was not an average witch as she was gifted(like Monique, Agnes and Bonnie) with the special power to detect pregnancies in women(being born with a unique power automatically means the said witch is above average as they are more magical than a witch born with basic witch abilities by default).
2. Because she was an above average witch she was probably able to withstand receiving Esther's magic, thus becoming an elder that way.
3. As an Elder she was able fashion her own spells unlike other witches
1. I like that she's was presented as the very powerful witch but a teenager just like Bonnie.
2. I like that she was untouchable due to the powers of the other girls she had plus hers.
3. Using the harvest magic(3 dead witches powers) she was able to accomplish many feats and even rubbishly disarms two originals, predicts accurately locations where magic was being used and by whom and she was also precognitive, she took down even Celeste(who was a very powerful witch in her own right) and four or five others at the same time, undid an originals compulsion, cause mini earthquakes, among other things she'd done.
4. After the reaping she probably became more powerful than before the harvest, and was able to (using Ancestral Magic) resurect an original (though tapping from dark objects and the comet), control him(using a dark object), was still a very skilled telekinetic and erased the memories of an original, was able to intercept the white oak stake(while chanelling another witch) among other things I cannot remember.
So far these are what I think magically about these powerful witches. Bonnie(irregardless of what her fans say), comes at the top; based on what she has done and been able to handle. She's also described as an extremely powerful witch. Sophie being an elder charts herself on top most witches but is no match for the powers of Harvest Davina or Expression/100 witches' powers Bonnie.