Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Despite not interacting much throughout the second and third seasons of The Originals, they appeared to be platonic with one another and were allies being they were both a part of the Mikaelson family. However, when Freya, along with Elijah Mikaelson, led the plan to use Davina Claire's spirit in order to kill Lucien Castle, this effectively ends Freya's friendship with Marcel. Also, this sparks Marcel plans to try and destroy the Mikaelson family after Elijah helps enact the serum within Marcel to turn into an Upgraded Original Vampire. Freya desperately tried to thwart Marcel's plans from succeeding in destroying the Mikaelson family by throwing herself and her siblings into a temporary slumber so that Hayley Marshall-Kenner could help the rest of the Mikaelson family be cured of Marcel's wrath.
Throughout The Originals Series
In Exquisite Corpse, Marcel worked with Freya to rid Rebekah Mikaelson's new host body of the powerful, vengeful witch, Eva Sinclair. They were successful; Rebekah now has complete ownership of Eva's body.
In Ashes to Ashes, they ally to stop Dahlia once and for all. During this time, Freya attempts to kill Marcel, but eventually stops because she wants to be a part of the Mikaelson family. They win against Dahlia's rage eventually.
In Beautiful Mistake, they allied together to infiltrate the Strix, which worked out in the end.
In Where Nothing Stays Buried, Freya and the rest of the Mikaelson Family (except Kol) betray Marcel by using Davina Claire in a spell, which ultimately killed Davina. Marcel blames Freya and the rest of the Mikaelsons for Davina's demise. This episode marks the end of Freya and Marcel's alliance and familial relationship. This episode also sparks Marcel's revenge plan against Freya and the rest of the Mikaelson family.
|This article needs your help!|
- Marcel and Freya considered each other family.
- They helped each other look for both the White Oak Stake and Esther's ashes.
- She once almost killed him; she was about to kill Klaus which, in turn, would of killed Marcel as well. She then stated that she didn't want to kill Marcel or Klaus.
- Freya cast a spell to send Marcel and Vincent into Rebekah's mind to save her from Eva Sinclair.
- Marcel healed her after the Strix's attacked and stabbed her.
- In Where Nothing Stays Buried, him and the entire Mikaelson family become enemies, after Freya (and Elijah) betray him and sabatoge his only way of resurrecting Davina, in order to kill Lucien.
- Marcel : "Look who got lucky!"
- Freya : "Either you have a curious definition of luck, or someone got to those ashes before we did."
- Marcel : "Freya, we can find another way!"
- Freya : "I'm sorry, but I see no other way."
- Marcel : "No! No! No! You kill him, you kill me, too!"
- Freya : "I don't want to kill you!"
- Marcel : "Need a break from the family drama?"
- Freya : "Thank you! Mmm! See, I've been trying to get my brothers to mend fences, but Elijah remains bitter, and Klaus remains obstinate. Thus, tequila!"
- Marcel : "Thing is, it's almost midnight."
- Freya : "Well, I'm not wearing glass slippers...Do you have to turn the best club in town into your personal blood bank?"
- Marcel : "We feed on tourists, compel them to forget, locals turn a blind eye. That's how NOLA works. Has been for a long time. So, unless you want to become an appetizer--"
- Freya : "--Pass!"