Lara was a character who appeared in the fourth episode of the fourth season of The Originals. She was a werewolf and a member of the Crescent Wolf Pack. She became a follower of The Hollow to help the werewolves and she eventually commits suicide in front of Hayley, who was asking her questions.
Throughout The Originals Series
Lara was a young and pretty woman appearing to be in her mid-late twenties. She had long brown hair and round blue eyes, with a slim physique. In her single appearance, she wore a long-sleeved plaid shirt and jeans.
Powers and Abilities
Lara possessed all standard powers and abilities of an evolved werewolf.
Lara possessed all the weaknesses of an evolved werewolf.
- Lara is Russian and a diminutive form of Larissa or Larisa. It means "citadel".
- According to the sides, Lara and the werewolves are tired of being in the swamp and being treated horribly and makes it clear to Vincent that they will show him justice if he doesn't re-think his decision.
- According to one of her character sides, she is a werewolf sent to New Orleans by a vampire to kill a Mikaelson.
- Lara was involved in an accident that killed a woman and swore she would never do it again.
- In the sides, Lara is working for an unknown male vampire and he would kill her if she told anyone his name or if she helped the Mikaelsons or anyone associated with them.
- She was the first werewolf shown in the series to be a follower of The Hollow.
- With The Other Side's collapse, she either found peace or went to a dimension similar to Hell since it was destroyed a year prior.