|“||You gotta love this city.||”|
— Lana in Le Grand Guignol
Lana was a Crescent werewolf and was the leader of their clan in the late 1910s and was a part of the Mikaelsons' plans to secretly smuggle alcohol into New Orleans when Prohibition became federal law. She was also Niklaus Mikaelson's lover up until she was murdered by Mikael.
Lana was a member of the Crescent Wolf Pack, it is currently unknown which exact bloodline she is descent from.
Little is known of her early life.
Throughout The Originals Series
In Le Grand Guignol, in a flashback to 1919, it is seen that Lana, Elijah and Klaus are toasting to unity to the factions of New Orleans. She is called the "werewolf queen" and is seen with a crescent mark on her body as well. She is seen with Klaus in bed later on. Much later, Mikael shows Klaus that he impaled and killed her at her opera house.
She seems to be very social and had a rather flirtatious attitude to her. She also had a party-girl like attitude to her as well.
Lana was a beautiful woman with dark, short, wavy hair and brown eyes. She was rather tall for a woman and appears to be thin as well.
Powers and Abilities
Lana possessed all the standard powers and abilities of an non-Evolved Werewolf.
Lana had the typical weaknesses of an non-Evolved Werewolf.
- Le Grand Guignol (Flashback)
- Wild at Heart (Archive Footage)
- Lana has a Slavic origin and it means "light". It can also be a short form of Svetlana.
- She is seen drinking and celebrating the alliance of the species (werewolves, vampires, etc.) during the time of prohibition with Elijah and Klaus.
- She was killed by Mikael and is shown at her own opera house, where the audience applauses, thinking it's part of the show.
- It is also shown in a flashback that she slept with Klaus.
- She was called the "werewolf queen" in her time.
- She most likely found peace or was sucked into oblivion when The Other Side collapsed.