With a love for performing that extends to her early years, Kristen Gutoskie has trained and worked as an actor since the age of 12 and sang and danced since she could tie her shoe. Over these years, Kristen won numerous competitions as a solo singer, and competed in many dance groups. She got her start in acting early on and began working in theater, television, and film. She continued working into her teen years and went on to complete an honors arts degree at Wilfrid Laurier University, where she taught hip-hop dance classes in her spare time.
In her last year of study, she traveled as an exchange student to Australia, where she starred in Australian play "Cosi" by playwright Louis Nowra. She continued her travels in New Zealand, Europe, and South Africa. She has appeared in productions on networks such as E4, ABC, A&E, The CW, CBC, Global TV, and more and worked with Emmy-winning directors.
She has also starred in many independent films that have ran the film festival circuit. She writes music, sings, and volunteers in her spare time. Giving back is very important to her, she is developing her own non-profit campaign.
|2016||The Vampire Diaries||Seline|
|2016||The Dust Storm||Nora|
|2014||Instagram: A Caption Story|
|2013||Playground of Dreams||Audrey|
|2013||That's So Relatable: Soon or Later||Amber|
|2013||Republic of Doyle||Kyla MacRury|
|2010-2011||Being Erica||Georgie Giacomelli|
|2011||Moon Point||Sarah Cherry|
|2010||Vacation with Derek||Roxy Dunbarton|
|2010||Pure Pwnage||Femme Fatale|
|2009||Manson, My Name Is Evil||Hotel Guest (uncredited)|
|2002||Verdict in Blood||Leah|
|2001||In a Heartbeat||Donna|
|2000||Real Kids, Real Adventures||Sherry Dicker|
|1999||Restless Spirits||Daughter of Coli|
- Hello, Brother
- Today Will Be Different
- An Eternity of Misery
- Coming Home Was a Mistake
- Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell
- The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You
- The Simple Intimacy of the Near Touch
- Kristen has worked with Julie Plec before in the CW show, Containment.
- She loves to dance and has been dancing since she was a child.
- She writes her own music and enjoys singing and the musical arts.
- She is starting her own non-profit organization to help give back.
- She enjoys baseball and other sports such as hockey, softball, and soccer.