Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Yes, into a body three hundred miles away from the niece he's trying to 'nap.||”|
They are known as "Kope".
The Originals Series
Later, they thought about how to stop Finn and in a discussion with Rebekah, Kol said to her, "Three hundred miles away from the niece he's trying to nap". Rebekah smiled proudly at her brother as she realized he wants to help them protect Hope.
|This article needs your help!|
- Having once been a witch himself, it's possible that Kol, who was always looking for ways to practice magic again, would have loved to meet Hope and teach her how to control and use her powers.
- Kol called Hope his niece in The Devil is Damned.
- Both have been made unable to use their magic; Kol by the transformation into a vampire, and Hope by the bracelet which Davina enchanted.
- Kol is one of three Mikaelson siblings who hasn't met Hope yet (However it is possible he met Hope off screen either when he was helping Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah when they were trying to stop Finn from killing her or after his resurrection before Klaus and Hayley took off with Hope).
- The second is Finn (unlike Kol, Finn hates Hope because he believed her to be a threat due to Dahlia's curse, and even tried to kill her).
- The third is Henrik, but he will never meet her as he died a thousand years prior.