|“||“I don’t ever unwind. My work is my peace. If I’m not working I’m not at peace.”||”|
— Kat Graham
Katerina "Kat" Alexandre Graham (born September 5, 1989) is an American actress, singer, dancer, and model who plays Bonnie Bennett on The Vampire Diaries. She has had small roles on several TV series including The O.C., Greek, and C.S.I. Kat has a lead role in the film Honey 2. It is rumored that she recently got engaged to her boyfriend Cortell Guirdy.
Katerina Alexandre Graham was born to Joseph and Natasha Graham on September 5 1989 in Geneva, Switzerland. Katerina is of bi-racial heritage; she is half-Liberian from her father's side and half Russian/Polish from her mother's side. She speaks French, Portuguese, English, Hebrew, and Spanish. Katerina's father was a music executive and her grandfather was a United Nations Ambassador from Liberia. Afterwards her family moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 4. She began working in commercials at the age of 6 and has appeared in ads for Barbie, K-Mart and Pop Tarts, among others. She has appeared as a background dancer for Missy Elliott, Pharrell Williams, Jamie Foxx and Lil' Bow Wow and appeared in the remix of Justin Bieber's song "Somebody to Love" featuring Usher. She also writes her own music. Her newest music single is called Put your graffiti on me that released in 2012. Kat Graham has neither confirmed or denied this but there has been rumors that she is engaged to her boyfriend, Cottrell Guidry.
|1998||The Parent Trap|
|Malcolm in The Middle|
|2004||Joan of Arcadia|
|Johnson Family Vacation|
|Grounded for Life|
|2007||Hell on Earth|
|2008||Our First Christmas|
|The Vampire Diaries
|Honey 2||Maria Bennett|
|Chicago Pulaski Jones|
In addition to her acting career, Graham is also a singer. Her EP Against The Wall was released May 29th, 2011.
Against the Wall TracklistEdit
- Put Your Graffiti on Me
- Supa Dope
- Wanna Say
Graham has also released several singles, such as a cover of Paula Abdul's hit Cold Hearted Snake. Other songs include:
- Mr. Vain
- I Want It All
- My Boyfriend's Back
- I'm Only Happy When It Rains
In February 2012 Graham signed a recording contract with A&M/Octone Records which was marked as her first major label signing. In June 2013 Kat released her new single titled "Power" which is said to be one of the songs off her debut album set to release later this year.
- Her favorite actor is Daniel Day Lewis and her favorite actress is Helena Bonham Carter. 
- Has been good friends with fellow Vampire Diaries co-star Michael Trevino for many years.
- She is best friends with glee stars Naya Rivera, Jenna Ushkowitz and Candice Accola
- She speaks English, Spanish, French as well as some Hebrew and Portuguese.
- Her character Bonnie Bennett in the Vampire Diaries series died in the episode The Walking Dead.
- She is a quadruple threat: Singer,dancer,actress,and a model.
- She and two of her best friends (Naya Rivera and Candice Accola) are engaged.
- She has the same name as a Vampire Diaries character, Katerina Petrova, AKA Katherine Pierce.
- She is close friends with Mac Miller