Joanne Harris used to live in New York City in an apartment complex next to Stefan Salvatore. One day she was killed and her brother Jason Harris assumed Stefan to be the killer. In his hunt he discovered that her killer was a vampire and not Stefan but his older brother Damon Salvatore.
- Joanne is a common given name for females and is a variant of Joanna, which is a feminine form of John. It's derived from the Latin name Johanna and means "god is gracious".
- Harris is a patronymic or paternal family name of British origins.
- A Darker Truth (Part 1) (Archive Footage/Corpse/Photos)
- A Darker Truth (Part 2) (Archive Footage/Corpse)
- A Darker Truth (Part 3) (Archive Footage/Corpse)
- A Darker Truth (Part 4) (Archive Footage/Corpse/Photo)