|“||Here we have the voodoo shop, Jardin Gris. Go on, browse for a hex.||”|
— Sabine introducing the shop to some tourists
Jardin Gris Voodoo Shop is a tourist shop which sells herbs and other magical remedies located on Rue Dauphine in the French Quarter of New Orleans. The owner was Katie, but after she was killed by Niklaus Mikaelson, we could see Genevieve in there.
It is known to sell herbs, charms, brews, dolls, oils and candles.
Throughout the Originals Series
In Tangled Up In Blue, the inside of "Jardin Gris" was shown for the first time. A large counter separates the store from the back room where you probably are crammed goods not yet exposed. The walls of the store are covered by curtains and themed posters esoteric.
The merchandise is displayed on perches, such as necklaces, pendants and souvenirs while herbs, incense and candles are placed on shelves.
In Farewell to Storyville, it seems that the Witch Elder Genevieve has taken the place of Katie as manager of the emporium, using it among other things as a personal warehouse for ingredients and utensils needed to witches for their purposes.
In High Water and a Devil's Daughter, Freya was seen exiting the shop, having bought supplies to cast a boundary spell for Elijah.
- Season One
- Always and Forever (first appearance, outside)
- House of the Rising Son
- Tangled Up In Blue (first appearance, inside)
- Farewell to Storyville
- From a Cradle to a Grave
- Season Two
- Season Three
- Season Four
- "Jardin Gris" comes from the French Language meaning "Grey Garden".
- Sabine showed her tour group around the French Quarter, including inside this shop.
- Hayley came here for wolfsbane to try and abort her baby.
- This is where Marcel and Genevieve make their deal in Farewell to Storyville; Genevieve lowers the boundary spell on the cemetery in exchange for Davina Claire.