Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||All my life, all I ever wanted was for you lot to care about me.||”|
THE BIG DAY — With the final preparations for her union to Jackson underway, Hayley begins to question whether the ritual will actually work. After arriving to the compound, Elijah has a tense encounter with Klaus and quickly suspects that his brother may be up to something. Meanwhile, Kol, who is harboring a devastating secret from Davina, seeks help from Rebekah when he realizes time is not on his side. Lastly, Cami makes a startling revelation involving baby Hope. Marcel also appears.
- Jackson meets Hope for the very first time.
- Finn is revived in this episode by Freya's magic, with help from her talisman, which he was wearing during his confrontation with Elijah in the previous episode.
- Hayley and Jackson marry with the wolves and vampires of New Orleans in attendance. Once the marriage is completed, the wolves' eyes glow amber to show their newly-found power as part of Hayley and Jackson's joint pack.
- Klaus kills the last remaining werewolf leaders who refused to relinquish their allegiance to the witches. Jackson considers this a kind gesture on Klaus' part, though in his usual twisted way.
- After the wedding, Klaus invites Hayley and Jackson to live in the compound with him.
- Hope is introduced to the New Orleans supernatural society during the wedding party.
- Elijah tells Hayley that he plans to leave the compound and live in Algiers with Marcel and his vampires. He believes that, with his guidance, the vampire community could grow in a positive way.
- Davina and Kol finally completed the golden dagger in this episode.
- Despite his and Rebekah's best efforts, Kol is unable to break the hex and dies at the end of the episode. He dies with Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Davina at his side. In his last moments, he claims to no longer fear death because his family are finally with him and care about his fate.
- Rebekah promises Kol before he dies that they will consecrate him as a New Orleans witch and that she will not leave her new body until she finds a way to resurrect him.
- After resurrecting Finn, Freya tells him that Dahlia will sense Hope when she starts to use magic and that Esther, for all her power, was nothing compared to their aunt.
- Oliver was mentioned in this episode. He was killed by a hex inflicted by the witches in Wheel Inside the Wheel.
- Elijah mentioned Ansel in this episode. He was killed by Klaus in Chasing the Devil’s Tail.
- Kaleb Westphall - hexed; killed by Finn Mikaelson.
- Kol - hexed; killed by Finn Mikaelson as a spirit through Kaleb's death.
Behind the Scenes
- This is the first episode to bill Yusuf Gatewood as a series regular.
- This episode had about 1.44 million viewers in the USA.
- Klaus (to Hayley): "No family of mine is getting married in a swamp."
- Elijah (to Klaus): "What are you planning?"
- Klaus (to Elijah): "Let Jackson have Hayley. In truth, his reign will be short lived."
- Elijah (to Klaus): "You can't honestly believe that I will allow you to harm Jackson on the day of Hayley's wedding."
- Klaus (to Elijah): "He is not one of us."
- Kol (to Davina): "I'm not. We're under the same stars. It's some guy, and he's with his girl, and he thinks he's got all the time in the world, and he's right. And I hate him."
- Kol (to Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah): "All my life, all I ever wanted was for you lot to care about me."
- Rebekah (to Kol): "Kol, listen to me. You don't have long. You're going to die. But you will die a witch, and we will consecrate your body. You will join the Ancestors of the French Quarter and those spirits can be brought back. And I promise you, brother, I will not leave this body until I find a way to bring you home."