|“||I know you want your wife back. I'm sorry I'm not her. I wish I was. She was a lucky woman. You would have been an amazing husband.||”|
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
In Best Served Cold, it is revealed that she is dying because her vampire spirit wasn't fit to be inside a human body. She later dies and makes peace with Alaric. It is also revealed that she believed her name to be Florence.
Even though Florence had amnesia and was initially scared of Alaric and lashed out at him, she eventually trusted him as he helped her adapt to the strange world she didn't recognized as she didn't see the 21st century evolved due to being trapped in the stone. Florence proved herself to be a kind and emphatic as she cared for Alaric's cut hand and didn't blame him when she was dying, expressing sympathy for his loss suggesting she faced something similar to his situation.
It is unknown what Florence's true appearance looked like, but since she was in Jo's body, she took her appearance.
Powers and Abilities
Florence possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire.
Florence was possessing Jo Laughlin's body so it possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a witch.
Florence had the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire.
Florence was possessing Jo Laughlin's body so it had the typical weaknesses of a human/witch.
- Florence and Alaric (Friends/Former Allies)
- Never Let Me Go (Vision)
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (Resurrected/Possessing Jo Laughlin's body)
- Live Through This (Possessing Jo Laughlin's body)
- Best Served Cold (Possessing Jo Laughlin's body/2nd Death)
- Things We Lost in the Fire (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Days of Future Past (Vision)
- I Went to the Woods (Mentioned)
- One Way or Another (Mentioned)
- Somebody That I Used to Know (Indirectly Mentioned)
- This vampire is the third in the TVD/TO universe to possess a witch's body. The first was Rebekah Mikaelson, who was possessing Eva Sinclair's and the second being the vampire possessing Oscar.
- The vampire who possessed Jo was killed before the 19th century, as she did not recognize the 21st century.
- She presumably found peace, after her final death.