|“||Was that your boyfriend? He seems sweet. And terribly vulnerable, as humans tend to be.||”|
Throughout The Originals Series
In No Quarter, Eddie reluctantly left Josh's loft after spending some time with him there since Josh had "managerial obligations" to run at Rousseau's. The two had time to share a few kisses before Eddie was quickly force out the loft by Josh with the promise to be texted soon. Josh did this hoping to avoid an unpleasant encounter with Rebekah and Elijah Mikaelson in front of Eddie. Later that night, Eddie was tricked by Kol Mikaelson who sent him a message from Josh's smartphone pretending to be him and trying to help Davina's best friend, saying that Josh was drunk and needed a ride home. Eddie, then, went to Rousseau's where Josh invited the boy to spend some time in the bar even though it was closed, and they embrace in a passionate kiss behind the bar's doors.
Eddie is described by Rebekah as a sweet but vulnerable boy. Eddie seems to be a responsible and affectionate young man, as shown in the moments he has spent with Josh.
Eddie is a tall, handsome young man in his 20s with short brown hair, hazel eyes and clean shaven face. Eddie was seen wearing a V-neck t-shirt, and jeans.
- "I haven't missed anyone so much in a long time."
- —Josh to Eddie in No Quarter
Following the devastating death of his former boyfriend Aiden, Josh found love again with Eddie. Despite the two appear to be at the beginning of their love story, they seem to be particularly affectionate.
- Eddie can be a masculine or feminine name. It comes from English origin and can be a diminutive form of Edward or Edmund. It means "rich guard", which derived from the Old English "ead".
- Eddie will be Josh's new boyfriend in season four.
- "Eddie — described as “sweet, funny, sexy and charming, with an encyclopedic knowledge of random facts” — has no desire to be anything other than human. We’ll meet him in the second episode of the season." 
- Eddie's portrayer, Keahu Kahuanui, was a recurring actor on the MTV television series Teen Wolf, just like fellow actors Daniel Sharman and Adam Fristoe. Keahu Kahuanui portrayed Danny, a classmate of main characters who was also a gay character.