|“||I'm better than okay.||”|
Throughout The Originals Series
In Bloodletting, Dwayne, according to Tyler was willing to sacrifice himself in order to test the theory that Hayley's unborn Child, could sire hybrids. Which in fact it did and Dwayne was turned into a hybrid but killed shortly after by Tyler because it seemed liked he was sired to Hayley through the blood of the unborn child.
Powers and Abilities
Dwayne possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
Dwayne had the typical weaknesses of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
- Bloodletting (Death)
- Dwayne is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning is "swarthy". From the Gaelic "dubh", meaning "dark".
- Dwayne was the first hybrid created by the blood of Hope Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson's and Hayley Marshall's daughter. Dwayne was also the first hybrid not to be sired by Klaus.
- Dawyne was the first werewolf to voluntarily turn into a hybrid unlike most other werewolves who were all either forcefully turned or choose to complete the transition into vampirism in order to survive.
- Dwayne was the first hybrid/vampire who completed his transition into vampirism by drinking a werewolf (Hayley) 's blood instead of a doppelgänger's human blood.
- Since the Other Side collapsed, it is most likely he either found peace or was sucked into oblivion.
- Dwayne is the ninth werewolf killed by vampire or hybrid.