|“|| Kol: Are you ready to go?|
Kol: Anywhere? Everywhere.
Kol (possessing Kaleb Westphall) and Davina first met in the season two premiere. Originally, Davina was completely ignorant of Kaleb's real identity, but she eventually discovers the truth. She is rightfully furious, startled and at first untrusting of him. Due to Kol's tendency to flirt, their chemistry and mutual love of magic, their relationship blossomed. Unexpectedly, Kol was hexed by his brother leading to his death, and leaving Davina devastated.
Eventually, Davina becomes Regent of the Nine New Orleans Covens and with the power granted to her, attempts to bring him back in the season finale but Kol's siblings were forced to hijacked her spell and unbeknown to her, switch Kol's ashes with Esther's in order to help defeat Dahlia.
In Season Three, Davina was still adamant on bringing Kol back. She finally reunites with him after consuming poison and venturing into the Ancestral Plane where he is trapped. At first startled by his original body, she has trouble adjusting until Kol reassures her he is still the same after reminding her of their dance before his death. Spurred on by their meeting, Davina eventually is able resurrect Kol in his true body, as an Original Vampire after channeling power from the Nexus Vorti created after she unsired Klaus' sireline.
After his resurrection, Kol, wanting to be a better man for Davina, promises her that he would control his bloodlust, declaring that she was worth being good for. Kol's vampire nature however, continues to be a troubling complication in their relationship, particularly as The Ancestors corrupted the spell used to resurrect him, in order to influence him to murder Davina, and are responsible for his angry, uncontrolable outbursts.
In Season Four, Kol and Davina are later reunited after the Hollow resurrects Davina. However, she links herself to Davina in order to manipulate Kol to do her bidding. Kol manages to get Hope to cast a spell to unlink them, and the latter is succesful. Kol and Davina then leave New Orleans to see the world together.
They are known as "Kolvina" by the fans.
Throughout The Originals Series
In A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken, Davina is staying at the church in her old room, and Kol brings her coffee. Originally, he doesn't see her and gets scared that something may have happened to her. Before he can do anything, Davina comes around a corner, and he gives her a relieved hug. She tells him that she doesn't know how much time she has alive, especially since she is still linked to the Hollow. Kol tells her that he'd handle it, presumably by doing what the Hollow says. Davina tells him that he can't betray his family, to which he tells her jokingly that it's his specialty. He also informs her about a car he has, and that if he doesn't make it back by midnight, that she should leave without him. He makes her promise to go, even though she doesn't want to leave him. Kol then agrees to help the Hollow in order to keep Davina alive.
Later, Davina tells him that she remembered casting one of Esther's unlinking spells, which could work to unlink her from the Hollow if they could find a coven strong enough to counter the Hollow's spell. He states that they don't need a coven, only one strong witch. He then goes to his young niece, Hope, to cast the spell. Hope asks him if he loves Davina, to which he states that does - very much so. She then casts the spell and is successful in doing so. Klaus finds out about Kol's deception, and is furious at him. He almost daggers Kol, however, at the last moment grants him mercy allowing him to have another chance with Davina. Kol then meets up with Davina, where the two kiss before deciding to go everywhere they can. The couple then drives away in Kol's car in the moonlight, ready to start a new adventure together.
- More Than You Know - Billie Holiday (Davina & Kol dance in Lafayette Cemetery, I Love You, Goodbye)
- More Than You Know - Billie Holiday (Kol dances with Davina to remind her of their last night together, Wild at Heart)
- I Will Love You - Gin Wigmore (Davina tells Kol she loves him for the first time, Heart Shaped Box)
- Lost It All - Jill Andrews (Davina resurrects Kol, A Streetcar Named Desire)
- For You - Serena Ryder (Davina & Kol dance and sleep together for the first time, An Old Friend Calls)
- Silent Running - Hidden Citizens (Davina is sacrificed by Freya and Elijah, Where Nothing Stays Buried)
- Where's My Love - Syml (Kol kills Van in reaction to Davina's death, Where Nothing Stays Buried)
- Death Dream - Frightened Rabbit (Kol and Davina say goodbye to eachother while in the Ancestral Plane, Give 'Em Hell Kid)
- Bow And Arrow - Reuben and the Dark (Kol and Davina leave New Orleans together, A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken)
- Kol (to Davina): "Come on, you don't recognise this roguish grin?"
- Davina (to Kol): "God, I missed you. And for the record, I like this face just fine."
- Davina (to Kol): "We've wasted so much time."
- Kol (to Davina): "Hardly. Watching you sleep has been the most fun I've had in months."
- Davina (to Kol): "I'll bring you back soon, she promised."
- Kol (to Davina): "I appreciate you trying, but Aya never keeps her promises. Seriously, darling, you need to let me go. The longer you stay in this coven, the more dangerous it becomes for you."
- Davina (to Kol): "Then I'll bring you back and we'll take them on together. We can do anything, can't we? Please... I love you, Kol Mikaelson."
- Kol (to Davina): "Well in that case, you best kiss me before I go."
- Davina (to Kol): "Kol, I've heard the stories; when you were a vampire, you were-"
- Kol (to Davina): "A psychotic maniac... But I didn't have you. You're worth being good for. I promise you, you can trust me."
- Kol (to Davina): "At the risk of sounding too forward, I need you to put a ring on this finger."
- Davina (to Kol): "As for the magic… If you ever get the urge, there are other ways. You don’t have to do magic to feel it."
- Kol (to Davina): "Elijah is just going to go for it! Let Finn steal a body and start a new life!"
- Davina (to Kol): "You need to calm down. You know, I've never been in a guy's actual bedroom before."
- Kol (to Davina): "Are you even listening to me?"
- Davina (to Kol): " I am. But you raging about Finn when you're stuck in here and can't do anything about it isn't going to help. What you need is something to take your mind off it."
- Kol (to Davina): "It won't work."
- Davina (to Kol): "Is that a challenge?"
- Kol (to Davina): "I just want Finn to suffer for what he did to me. For what he did to us."
- Davina (to Kol): "He will. I promise."
- Kol (to Davina): "Seems your friend stood us up."
- Davina (to Kol): "Vincent's not exactly my friend..."
- Kol (to Davina): "Well, since we bothered to be the only ones who turned up, it would be a shame to leave empty-handed. Why not head back, get up to no good?"
- Davina (to Kol): "Something's not right. Vincent said we were up against a "common threat." Now he's missing. St. James is the one place in New Orleans where magic doesn't work. Why would a Regent want to meet somewhere where he can't do magic?"
- Davina (to Kol): "They should keep heading northeast..."
- Kol (to Davina): "What? Northeast? They've been driving northeast for an hour, love. We need to get a tad more specific before they hit the Atlantic Ocean."
- Davina (to Kol): "The soul-blood connection is not as strong as a locator spell. The most I can narrow it down to is Virginia. Northern Virginia."
- Kol (to Davina): "You're bloody joking! We were born in northern Virginia. There's a one-horse town there now called Mystic Falls. We were turned into vampires there. That's too much of a coincidence. Can you please be a little more precise?"
- Davina (to Kol): "No. I need to boost the signal somehow. Maybe some black cohosh..."
- Kol (to Davina): "Black cohosh won't do it! Sorry. Look, I have a better idea-- a Blood Rider. A Tibetan singing bowl I had cast into a dark object in the 1900s. It's like an echo chamber. With Finn's blood, we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent. But, like everything of mine, Klaus' ex has it now. I guess I'll just have to pry it out of her hands..."
- Davina (to Kol): "Hey! Cami is my friend. Now, if you can't play nice, you're gonna sit here, and I'll go get it."
- Kol (to Davina): "Okay. I'll behave. Let's go."
- Kol (to Davina): "With Finn's blood, we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent. All right, let go of everything. Feel the vibration. Now, harmonize with the cadence of the drone. And once they're both in harmony, it should continue by itself. And it's up to you to concentrate, to amplify it."
- Davina (to Kol): "Well, at least your sister's safe."
- Kol (to Davina): "And the man that pretended to be a family friend, but actually hated us for an eternity, has turned himself into some creature, here... Which, for all we know, could be the bloody beast the prophecy said would end us!"
- Davina (to Kol): "Hey... All of this? I don't think it has anything to do with you being a vampire. Cami said it might be magic-related... and I think she's right. Kol, you're not yourself."
- Kol (to Davina): "Not myself? And which self am I supposed to be? I have been a witch, a vampire, a ghost, a witch in somebody else's body... And now, I am a bloody vampire again. Now, you think that I'm cursed... but I think it's everyone else getting into my bloody business and not knowing when to back off!"
- Kol (to Davina): "Ohhh, I can't be here, Davina. This is a bad idea..."
- Davina (to Kol): "Magic won't affect you in here, so step inside...And take your mind off of it. Feeling better?"
- Kol (to Davina): "Seems I owe you again. You must be growing tired of saving my ass."
- Davina (to Kol): "Mmm, actually, I kind of like it. And what if I told you I had a way to fix all of our problems?"
- Kol (to Davina): "What do you have in mind, darling?"
- Davina (to Kol): "We're gonna be okay. We've already been through so much. Once we deal with the Ancestors, we'll have that date you wanted."
- Kol (to Davina): "You said that magic doesn't work in here."
- Davina (to Kol): "The Ancestors are breaking through the spell. We don't have much time."
- Davina (to Kol): "You just leave, no goodbye, nothing!"
- Kol (to Davina): "What are you doing here?"
- Davina (to Kol): "I tried to use magic to track you, then I realized you were hiding somewhere magic couldn't reach."
- Kol (to Davina): "Davina, you should go."
- Davina (to Kol): "Why did you leave without telling me? Why would you come back if you weren't going to tell me? Why are you walking away?!"
- Kol (to Davina): "I didn't want to go, nor was it my intention to come back. The Ancestors won't let me leave. The second I got to the city limits I started to dessicate. I'm cursed, love. Those witch spirits have their hooks deep inside of me, they allow me no peace. Just a hunger that I can't control."
- Davina (to Kol): "There's got to be a fix, just promise you'll never leave me again."
- Davina (to Kol): "I'm not arguing with you, if I'm going to save Cami I need to go right to the source of the problem."
- Kol (to Davina): "Lucien is an unstoppable monster made by the Ancestors."
- Davina (to Kol): "I have stood up to Klaus. I'm not afraid of some second-string copycat."
- Kol (to Davina): "I cannot leave here, and I am not letting you walk into a fight by yourself!"
- Davina (to Kol): "Let go! You can barely control yourself. Now if Lucien is working with the Ancestors, maybe he can tell me what they've done to you."
- Kol (to Davina): "This is madness, you can't fight him!"
- Davina (to Kol): "I don't need to fight him, I need him to tell me the truth. And I know a way to do that, so just stay here. Wish me luck."
- Kol (to Davina): "DAVINA! DAVINA!"
- Davina (to Kol): "You lied to me"
- Kol (to Davina): "I warned you there would be consequences."
- Davina (to Kol): "The Ancestors tampered with the spell I used to bring you back, we knew that. But you didn't tell me how."
- Kol (to Davina): "It was a dark spell to begin with."
- Davina (to Kol): "They want you to kill me, right? They want revenge. Why didn't you say something?"
- Kol (to Davina): "What would you have me say? "Thank you for saving me from unending torment, I adore you with all my heart. Oh, and by the way, all I want to do is rip out your throat"? And the longer I hold out, the worse it gets."
- Davina (to Kol): "I can protect myself."
- Kol (to Davina): "No. Eventually I'll give in. But there is another way."
- Davina (to Kol): "Where did you find that?"
- Kol (to Davina): "The first thing I did when you brought me back was to hunt it down, to make sure that Nik wouldn't stick it in me the second I annoyed him. I've always hated these bloody things. But we've ran out of options."
- Davina (to Kol): "No. I can fix you."
- Kol (to Davina): "I know you can. But this is to make certain that you're safe until you do. All right, think of it as a short sleep. Easy to undo. Knowing that you'll be waiting when I wake."
- Davina (to Kol): "This isn't fair. I've waited so long to have you back."
- Kol (to Davina): "Wait a little longer, bring me back when my mind is right. As it is, you can't trust me, which means you can't love me. Not as I love you."
- Kol: "Davina."
- Davina: "Can you do me a favor? Can you tell Josh not to be sad? Tell him that one really good friend is more than enough and that most people don't get that. And tell Marcel thanks for being my family."
- Kol: "I'll tell them both... All of it."
- Davina: "Okay... I don't know how to say goodbye to you."
- Kol: "Do you know the first time that I saw you?"
- Davina: "In the record store."
- Kol: "No, it was before that. I was dead for ages Davina. And when I woke up, it was a mess of manipulation and family drama in a body I didn't know. All this anger I couldn't shake. And that very night, I saw you leaving the church with this look on your face like the whole world was on your shoulders. You brushed up against some dead flowers and you stopped. You looked around and you bought those flowers back to life with your magic and you smiled and something inside of me cracked wide open. I was dead for ages Davina Claire and only then did I feel alive again. I love you."
- Davina: "I love you too."
- Kol: "Davina?"
- Davina: "I'm right here."
- Kol: "For a moment i thought..."
- Davina: "It's okay, i am still me. Flesh and blood alive... for now."
- Kol: "And linked to that monster. I promise i'm going to find a way out of this for you."
- Davina: "She was powerful enough to bring me back from the dead. Kol, you have no idea what we're up against."
- Kol: "Hasn't stopped me before. Stay here. I'll be back as soon as i can."
- Davina: "What, you're leaving? Kol we might not have much time together."
- Kol: "Losing you broke me, I will not stand around and let it happen again."
- Davina: "The Hollow has to be killed and if she dies then i die. What's the alternative, you help her? You can't betray your family."
- Kol: "It's kind of my specialty. Stay here."
- Davina: "You should destroy this. Hayley could die."
- Kol: "And why is her life more important than your's?"
- Davina: "I can't take a little girl's mother away from her Kol."
- Kol: "Then we just have to find another way to get you out of this, because there is no way I am letting you go."
- Davina: "I have been thinking, Elijah once gave me a spell to break a magical link. I am too weak right now but if we can find a coven to counter Inadu's spell."
- Kol: "No... I know the spell. We don't need a coven, we need one powerful little witch. I have a car in the lot out back, if i am not back by midnight, you take it and you go."
- Davina: "Wait... Without you? Are you kidding, what are doing?"
- Kol: "Davina, I am not asking. I need you to do this. Promise me.
- Davina (to Josh): "I can't just leave him."
- Kol: "Well that sounds like a broken promise."
- Davina: "I thought you were daggered or worse"
- Kol: "I caught Klaus in a rare charitable moment, but i won't last long. Are you ready to go?"
- Davina: "Anywhere"
- Kol: "Anywhere? Everywhere."
First relationship (platonic and/or romantic):
- First date: Alive and Kicking (2x02)
- Official as: The Map of Moments (2x09)
- Separated by death: I Love You, Goodbye (2x14)
- Reason: Kol (witch body he was possessing) died.
- Reunited: A Streetcar Named Desire (3x14)
- Reason: Davina resurrects Kol, by channeling a Nexus Vorti for power.
- In An Old Friend Calls, they have sex for the first time.
- Separated by death: No More Heartbreaks (3x19)
- Reunited: Phantomesque (4x10)