Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||How's life in Mystic Falls without any hybrids? If you want us to come back, you just have to say the word.||”|
Daniel Warren was a werewolf who was turned by Klaus into a successful hybrid. After the death of his friends Tony and Mindy, Daniel became Klaus' new right hand man. Stefan tried to kill him once but Damon stopped him, then Daniel continued his work for Klaus even when he had to send the rest of his hybrids away from Mystic Falls. Daniel helped Klaus with getting the coffins of his family members by threatening Bonnie's mother. Daniel is later killed by the Original Vampire Elijah, who ripped out his heart.
In Our Town, after Stefan Salvatore decapitated Mindy, Daniel asked Klaus what he should do with her head. Klaus told him to burn it or whatever since he didn't really care. Later in Lockwood Mansion, when Daniel goes upstairs, Stefan stabs him with a knife and tries to kill him during the party by decapitating him, but is stopped by Damon Salvatore.
In The Ties That Bind, Daniel was sent by Klaus to Abby's house. Daniel asked Klaus how is it without any hybrids around, Klaus tells him it's a little boring, but he's getting friendly with the sheriff who is useful. Daniel then went to Abby's house and rang the bell. Abby answered and Daniel asked if she is Abby Wilson which she confirms. Daniel then threatens to have her adoptive son, Jamie, killed if she doesn't find the location of the coffins of The Originals. After Abby failed to get her daughter to tell her where the coffins are,
Daniel tells her that she should try again. Abby then gets the location from her daughter and tells Daniel where they are, but unknown to him Bonnie Bennett texted Damon and he moved the mystery coffin right before Klaus came. Daniel and Klaus then placed the remaining coffins in his mansion. Daniel asked Klaus if he was going to open them and Klaus told him not yet since first he had to take care of something. Daniel was then killed by Elijah who ripped his heart out.
Daniel was calm and followed Klaus' orders without hesitation.
Powers and Abilities
Daniel possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
Daniel had the typical weaknesses of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
- Daniel is a masculine given name and surname of Hebrew origin. It means "God is my judge".
- Warren can be a given name or a surname. It is the English version of the Old French "warenne", and means "dweller at or keeper of a game preserve".
- Daniel is the first hybrid killed by an Original Vampire.
- Daniel is the third hybrid with surname (Klaus is the first, Tyler the second).
- Ironically, Daniel proposes to Klaus to wake the Original Vampires, but in the end, he was killed by one of them.
- Daniel was nearly a victim in Stefan's attempt to kill all the hybrids but was saved by Damon Salvatore.
- Since The Other Side is now gone, it is most likely that he either found peace or was sucked into oblivion.