Charles Michael Davis is an American actor and model from Dayton, Ohio. He is of African American and Filipino descent. His father is from Kentucky, U.S.A. and his Mother is from Manila, Philippines. He is best known for his recurring role as Kwan Kirkland on the television series The Game, as well as his role as Liam Lupo on the Television series Switched at Birth, and his role as Marcel Gerard on the Television Series The Originals.
Charles got his start with the talent agency Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC). Davis has done print modeling and commercials for Nike and FootLocker, he has had guest and recurring appearances in several notable television shows, including That's So Raven, Switched at Birth, and Grey's Anatomy. In 2011, he landed a recurring role on BET's The Game as Kwan Kirkland, a quarterback for the San Diego Sabers.
In February 2013, it was announced that Davis was cast in a lead role on The CW's new show The Originals. The Originals is a spinoff of The Vampire Diaries, centered on the Original Family as they move to New Orleans, where Davis' character (a vampire named Marcel) currently rules.
- Thanksgiving Seconds (2009) as Les
- Mi Ricordo (2012) as Man
- Another Stateside (2013) as Ramirez
- The Learning Curve (2014) as Frank (completed)
- Noah's Arc (2005)
- That's So Raven (2005) as Trevor
- The Big Match (2008)
- Night and Day (2010) as Hicks
- Switched at Birth (2011) as Liam
- The Game (2011-2012) as Kwan Kirkland
- The Vampire Diaries (2013) as Marcel Gerard
- The Originals (2013 - ) as Marcel Gerard
- The Client List (2013) as Ben Dalton
- Grey's Anatomy (2013) as Dr. Jason Myers
- Charles was a fan of The Vampire Diaries before he was cast as Marcel on The Originals.
- Charles openly admits he's Team Stefan and Team Stelena.
- He is a practitioner of the combat sport Muay Thai. 
- Even though his character, Marcel is half Black/half White, Charles Michael Davis is in fact half Black/half Asian (Filipino to be exact.)