|“||Promise me something, both of you. Write it all down, everything that you accomplish in your life, every crush, when you fall in love, when you start a family, every time you fantasize about wanting to kill Damon...Write it down, so that one day when I wake up, I can read all about my best friends' lives and feel like I was there.||”|
- Dear Elena... A few weeks ago, you said goodbye and told us to write everything down so you'd feel like you didn't miss anything when you woke up. Bad news first—Damon said the best way to keep his mind off you was to help Alaric grieve. So, in common Damon-fashion, he kidnapped Ric and flew him to Europe for a guy-getaway. I'm sure you can imagine how that's going...Obviously, we didn't send them there without a chaperone...So, Damon's watching out for Alaric, Bonnie's watching out for Damon, and I don't know exactly who's watching out for Bonnie...Matt will officially be Deputy Donovan next week when he graduates. As happy as I am for him, a big part of me wishes my mom was hear to see it...The Town Council gave her a bench. I've been visiting it, hoping I'll miraculously start missing her less. I keep thinking that if I can heal, I can move on with my life, but I don't see that happening any time soon...Anyway, I covered Damon, Bonnie, Ric, Matt... Who am I missing?...As I was saying... things are great.
- Dear Elena... I'm pregnant.......Ridiculously long story short, they're Alaric and Jo's twin babies, magically transported into my readily available womb by the Gemini Coven. I guess I thought writing to you might help me figure out how I'm supposed to feel about the whole thing. Because on one hand, I know how much this means to Alaric... and on the other, I have no idea what it means for me.
- Dear Elena... I realized I haven't written in a while. I'm sorry. Apparently, pregnancy eats at your brain. Anyway, we all miss you and Stefan's finally bouncing back from his days in that Phoenix stone hell, but he's worried about Damon... A lot so more than usual.
- Dear Elena... We were so close.......Stefan and I had finally worked through our problems. Bonnie and Enzo were on the verge of being happy, and Damon... Damon actually did the right thing, the selfless thing. We waited in that room for days. Stefan didn't sleep for days, throwing everything, including himself at that door; trying to get it open. After a week, Alaric managed to crack the security code. We were prepared for almost anything... except what we saw, it was empty. Completely cleaned out. I don't know how they got out, but they did. I'm worried about Bonnie, she lost the two people closest to her and she can't even do a locator spell to find them. Her magic never came back, she feels hopeless.
Novel Entries Edit
The Struggle Edit
- Elena's the most selfish person I've ever known. Everyone thinks she's so together, but it's really just coldness. It's sickening the way people suck up to her, never realizing that she doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything except Elena.
- Bonnie’s almost as bad these day, always trying to make herself important. The newest thing is pretending she's psychic so people will pay attention to her. If she was really psychic she’d figured out that Elena is just using her.
- Meredith doesn’t do anything to stop it. In fact, Meredith doesn’t do anything; she just watches. It's as if she can't act; she can only react to things. Besides, I've heard my parents talking about her family- no wonder she never mentions them.