Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“|| Jamie : You gotta admit this whole circle of people it's kinda crazy. I mean there's vampires, werewolves...ex-boyfriends with magic rings. I mean I'm just a normal guy.|
Bonnie : A normal guy wouldn't have said yes to a date with me.
Bonnie and Jamie met when Bonnie wanted to find her mother, Abby Bennett Wilson. They became fast friends and even went to a school dance together as dates. They eventually kissed in Do Not Go Gentle. They were last seen interacting in Do Not Go Gentle. Being Jamie left, it can be assumed they decided to stay distant friends or Abby Bennett-Wilson perhaps made them end things being they are adoptive siblings.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
In The Ties That Bind, Bonnie first met Jamie while looking for her mother. After Damon found out where Abby lived, Elena and Bonnie drove to her house. They rang the doorbell and Jamie found them and explained that Abby wasn't at home. After Bonnie told him she was Abby's daughter, he invited them in.
In the episode, Do Not Go Gentle, Jamie is Bonnie's date to the '20s dance. That same evening they were making out but were interrupted by Damon needing Bonnie's help. Jeremy Gilbert soon joins them which leads to a brief Bonnie-Jeremy-Jamie interaction.
- Bonnie and Jamie can be considered adoptive siblings.
- They only dated briefly. They are one of the briefest romantic relationships in The Vampire Diaries series.
- Even though they're adoptive siblings, they still engaged in a small relationship.
- Beremy was the ship rival for Bamie, but Beremy is significantly more popular.
- Jamie is the only guy that Bonnie has been attracted to that hasn't died once.