Nothing is known about Ashlynn's life before the start of the series.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series
In Kill 'Em All, following Rayna's instructions, Caroline and Alaric made their way to the tattoo shop where Ashlynn is patiently waiting for her partner's tattoo to be finished. Interrupting the procedure, Alaric and Caroline both pulled out their guns and shot at Ashlynn who quickly dodged both bullets. In the heat of the moment, Wyatt, Ashlynn's partner, jumped at Alaric and tried to bite him multiple times. Ashlynn used this opportunity to escape, leaving the shop through the back exit, leaving Wyatt all by himself. After Alaric killed him, the two caught up to Ashlynn, who was trying to cross over the fence. Fortunately, several members of the Armory appeared on the other side of it and shot her in the heart, killing her instantly.
Ashlynn has shown to be very selfish, as she was willing to leave her partner to die, only to use that opportunity to escape.
Ashlynn is a young woman standing at 5'3, with straight blonde hair (enhanced by pink highlights) and dark blue eyes.
Powers and Abilities
Ashlynn possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original vampire.
Ashlynn possessed the typical weaknesses of a non-original vampire.
- Never Let Me Go (Vision)
- Days of Future Past (Vision)
- Somebody That I Used to Know (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Kill 'Em All (Death)
- Ashlynn is a variation of Ashlyn and Aislinn, and is of Irish origin. The meaning of the name is "dream".
- According to her sides, she is involved in a scene involving Caroline and tattoos. This was proven to be true as seen in Kill 'Em All.
- With The Other Side's collapse, she and the body she is possessing either found peace or went to Hell.