Throughout The Originals SeriesEdit
- Alistair is the English spelling of Alasdair, the Scottish version of Alexander. The meaning of the name is "defending men". 
- Duquesne is a proud French name which was formed in Normandy when the family resided there in the town of Quesney or Chenay. 
- Alistair Duquesne: Male, late 20s to mid 30s, A smart, manipulative vampire with a sadistic streak who comes to New Orleans to settle an old grudge against Klaus. He appreciates the finer things in life, sees humans as little more than a food source, and is more than willing to resort to torture if it means ensuring his enemies die a slow and painful death. Originally from Scotland, but no need for an accent. Has an old-world feel. One episode, guest star.
- According to the sides he has a scene with Vincent.
- Little is known as about Jackson’s character at the moment, save for him being a vampire named Alistair who will interact with Klaus. 
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKOXjJvdhzw
- ↑ http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=160625
- ↑ http://nameberry.com/babyname/Alistair
- ↑ https://www.houseofnames.com/duquesne-family-crest
- ↑ file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Alistair.pdf
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/07/25/the-originals-season-4-spoilers-neil-jackson-cast-alistair/