Alistair Duquesne was a character that appeared in the first episode of the fourth season of The Originals. He was a Scottish vampire that was turned by Klaus. He comes to New Orleans to see Klaus' suffering and challenged Marcel to show him. He eventually meets his end by Klaus, who proceeds to bite him and a few others.
Alistair was turned by Klaus, who then compelled him to kill his estate along with his wife and child, as a distraction for Mikael. Afterwards, Alistair hid for a century.
Throughout The Originals Series
Alistair was seen to be an intelligent, manipulative vampire with a sadistic streak and seemed to hold an old grudge against Klaus being he blamed the hybrid for sending him down a destructive path. He had little regard for human life and was willing to use torture against his enemies. Also, Alistair preferred that his enemies die a slow and painful death, especially when Klaus was concerned.
- A Streetcar Named Desire (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Gather Up the Killers (Death)
- Alistair is the English spelling of Alasdair, the Scottish version of Alexander. The meaning of the name is "defending men". 
- Duquesne is a proud French name which was formed in Normandy when the family resided there in the town of Quesney or Chenay. 
- Alistair Duquesne: Male, late 20s to mid 30s, A smart, manipulative vampire with a sadistic streak who comes to New Orleans to settle an old grudge against Klaus. He appreciates the finer things in life, sees humans as little more than a food source, and is more than willing to resort to torture if it means ensuring his enemies die a slow and painful death. Originally from Scotland, but no need for an accent. Has an old-world feel. One episode, guest star.
- According to the sides he has a scene with Vincent.
- Little is known as about Jackson’s character at the moment, save for him being a vampire named Alistair who will interact with Klaus. 
- With Hell being destroyed and releasing thousands of souls, Alistair most likely moved on by going to The Bright World or a different dimension similar to Hell if it exists.
- ↑ http://nameberry.com/babyname/Alistair
- ↑ https://www.houseofnames.com/duquesne-family-crest
- ↑ file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Alistair.pdf
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/07/25/the-originals-season-4-spoilers-neil-jackson-cast-alistair/