Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout The Originals SeriesEdit
- Alistair is the English spelling of Alasdair, the Scottish version of Alexander. The meaning of the name is "defending men". 
- Duquesne is a proud French name which was formed in Normandy when the family resided there in the town of Quesney or Chenay. 
- Alistair Duquesne: Male, late 20s to mid 30s, A smart, manipulative vampire with a sadistic streak who comes to New Orleans to settle an old grudge against Klaus. He appreciates the finer things in life, sees humans as little more than a food source, and is more than willing to resort to torture if it means ensuring his enemies die a slow and painful death. Originally from Scotland, but no need for an accent. Has an old-world feel. One episode, guest star.
- According to the sides he has a scene with Vincent.
- Little is known as about Jackson’s character at the moment, save for him being a vampire named Alistair who will interact with Klaus. 
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKOXjJvdhzw
- ↑ http://www.showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=160625
- ↑ http://nameberry.com/babyname/Alistair
- ↑ https://www.houseofnames.com/duquesne-family-crest
- ↑ file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Alistair.pdf
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/07/25/the-originals-season-4-spoilers-neil-jackson-cast-alistair/